• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Vanessa Hudgens is not good I think and I wouln't like that same style with Brit. I thought about it again actually and I think that since Dr Luke is involved, we may get his typical songs with the guitars, such as Katy Perry's Hot and cold or Paris Hilton's Nothing in this world. I actually think it would fit Brit's voice and the songs don't sound so much rock in the end. Katy and Paris don't have strong voices (like Brit).
I think that anyways the album will be fabulous, it will be a mix of many different styles. It's just a combination of the greatest songwriters around and all of those guys have a common point: they wrote past #1 hits for Brit!
- Danja has the Timbaland flavor and wrote Gimme More
- Guy S. wrote Everytime
- Bloodshy and Avant are also huge and gave Toxic to Brit
- Dr Luke is everywhere now
- Max is GOD!  ;D
If Brit is not back and doesn't have success with such a golden team around her, I think there's a real problem!

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on September 16, 2008, 05:02:24 PM
Vanessa Hudgens is not good I think and I wouln't like that same style with Brit. I thought about it again actually and I think that since Dr Luke is involved, we may get his typical songs with the guitars, such as Katy Perry's Hot and cold or Paris Hilton's Nothing in this world. I actually think it would fit Brit's voice and the songs don't sound so much rock in the end. Katy and Paris don't have strong voices (like Brit).
I think that anyways the album will be fabulous, it will be a mix of many different styles. It's just a combination of the greatest songwriters around and all of those guys have a common point: they wrote past #1 hits for Brit!
- Danja has the Timbaland flavor and wrote Gimme More
- Guy S. wrote Everytime
- Bloodshy and Avant are also huge and gave Toxic to Brit
- Dr Luke is everywhere now
- Max is GOD!  ;D
If Brit is not back and doesn't have success with such a golden team around her, I think there's a real problem!

I agree with everything you said, but I kinda like "Set It Off" and "Identified"lol, anyways I hope Dr.Luke and Max invent something exclusive for Britney only, something we have not heard before, that'll be perfect, I'm sure Max won't do a normal-as-usual track for her, because this the most anticipated track  after a whole 7 years of waiting for us.

He is doing it with BSB and Britney woow, guys did it occur to you that Max  might be visiting Cheiron board and reading our posts? ;D :D

ahmed

in August issue of ok magazine which featured Britney with her kids , she said it will be urban, but also said she wrote a song about her kids called 
'' my baby'', so i think max will be working on such these kind of songs, personal ballads , or love songs.

actually i wish max produce the the lead single and many songs on the album, i also wish there is Rami he has done some great urban music recently.

do u think max will co produce with Dr Luke, or maybe we can see song by max,bloodshy and avant together on a song ?

anyway i hope he work on many songs on the album.

*Sabine*

I definitely think Max will be working with Luke and on upbeat songs. I think they keep ballads for Guy Simworth or whatever you write his name, that's where Guy is the best at, look Everytime! As for Bloodshy collaborating with Max and Luke, that seems very unlikely, they've never done so and their style is way too much different.
Feelgoodlies I had exactly the same feelings... Things look so good it would seem it's 1999 all over again! Britney and BSB with Max, and Christina releasing her new single Keeps Getting Better on November 28th, that is the same day as Brit's "Circus".
Maybe Max/God read it here and made our wishes came true! :D

ahmed

what made me think that is on blackout bloodshy and avant worked on songs with other producers that was unexpected on the same song, they became popular and max martin must have heard about them especially they (bloodshy,avant,max martin )are all from sweden ,so maybe they tried to make a special combination for Britney.
but yes as long as Dr Luke is there so he is the one who will co produce with max.

Unexpected

I really feel good , and I guess they will do something Electro for britney (If that's ok with you , identified ) style

C'mon bring on the new album ,

Markus1981

I nearly wet myself with excitement over this news!! First to read that Britney's album will be with us so soon and then to find out that Max will be on the album too. Britney and Max together are my favourite musical pairing of all time so I am jumping with joy. I'm not getting too excited yet though as Max has seemed to only be involved in one or two tracks for a few artists recently and it could be that way for Britney's album, especially with the number of producers said to be involved. I really hope there are a good few tracks with Max and that he creates something special and completely different for Brit, but I'll reserve judgement until I see it.

Raul_esp

guys I have more  news about dr luke with britney .
In the spanish fansite of britney a fan sent a email to dr luke asking about britney's nnew album , he replied:''thanks for reaching out , I honestly cant talk about britney.
I'm sure you understand , thanks! ''

http://www.osdia.es/?p=9131

*Sabine*

Yes Britney's label wants to keep everything secret. I read an article on how Brit's dancers were surprised at how secure everything around Britney is. When they finish rehearsing, the demo cds are taken and put in a safe. Blackout leaked 2 months before its release, they wanna avoid it that time I guess.

ladyMusic

Did you hear that Max wrote a song for Britneys new album?It calls FREEZE and Brit said that this one on an album will not be present.But now we know that MAX will be one of producers!Maybe we will hear this song on album??? ::)

ahmed

hey lady music, from where did you get these news? and when and where britney said that?

*Sabine*

If what you say Ladymusic is true, it would suck so bad! yeah, what are your sources?

ahmed

remember before blackout release, there were many producers said they are working on the album, and after blackout release the majority were danja, bloodshy and avant only.

so maybe it will happen with this album too, there will be a certain number of producers but not all of them.

let's hope max martin will be on it with many songs .

*Sabine*

Quote from: ahmed on September 17, 2008, 04:31:05 PM
remember before blackout release, there were many producers said they are working on the album, and after blackout release the majority were danja, bloodshy and avant only.

so maybe it will happen with this album too, there will be a certain number of producers but not all of them.

let's hope max martin will be on it with many songs .

Yes but Jive, the official source, gave the list of producers. I think they're already done with choosing the songs that are going to appear on the album or not. now they may only do post production or everything around the album, like photos, organize promo, think about singles and stuff. Maybe we'll get more Max songs on the singles B-sides.