• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

New radio series about Cheiron – first Max Martin interview in 7 years

Started by clabbelito, August 31, 2008, 01:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiiger

There's no interview with Max in part 1. It's a tribute to Denniz, they talk about the early days, how he's interest in music started etc.

Edit:
I'm more or less done with the transcript, but I need to fix some details and stuff. Unfortunately I'm too tired to do that now and I have to work tomorrow  :( :'(, so it'll be up sometime tomorrow evening!
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

clabbelito

Episode 1 featured interviews with Denniz'z sister - who hade to fend of hords of girls while Denniz, 19 years old, was DJ-ing  :D - the key players at Swemix, as well as several interviews with Denniz himself.

Next episode will apparently be about the formation of Cheiron. Denniz's son Daniel will speak.

*Sabine*

Sounds really good, thanks for the details, you're making my mouth water :D

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

i wish that everyone out there could here this story about cheiron and denniz pop and the first interview with Max Martin in 7 years..

Right know i am listen to the last episode and it´s amazing i got tears in my eyes..

i funny thing Max Martin said ..the producers of IT´s MY LIFE bon jovi are Max martin and RAMI..He said in the interview that he think that the mix was so bad that he deleted there names on the production without asking Rami..And still today they have fun about this....
He also said that still today he don´t understand how big Brtiney Spears where back then in 99-2000 for him she is just a nice girl with a special thing..

I hope one day everyone out there understand that without Denniz POP there would be no Max martin,rami, kristian, andreas, britney, nsync,westlife,BSB, Jörgen,Katy perry,Ace of Base THERE WOULD BE NO CHEIRON

amazing store...
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Feelgoodlies

Wow, I wanna see that :(, It's My life is great, and yes Max believe it "you  made Britney" with Baby One More Time and the other songs, Britney is always being remembered for these!

Rebecca

That's really funny about It's My Life, sounds great to me! Max is obviously too much of a perfectionist!
I'm so jealous of you Swedes, that I can't listen to the interviews and understand it.
That's nice what he said about Denniz -true.

Any other stories from Max?

ahmed

Quote from: NIKLAS"NiCkY" on October 02, 2008, 04:23:46 PM
i wish that everyone out there could here this story about cheiron and denniz pop and the first interview with Max Martin in 7 years..

Right know i am listen to the last episode and it´s amazing i got tears in my eyes..

i funny thing Max Martin said ..the producers of IT´s MY LIFE bon jovi are Max martin and RAMI..He said in the interview that he think that the mix was so bad that he deleted there names on the production without asking Rami..And still today they have fun about this....
He also said that still today he don´t understand how big Brtiney Spears where back then in 99-2000 for him she is just a nice girl with a special thing..

I hope one day everyone out there understand that without Denniz POP there would be no Max martin,rami, kristian, andreas, britney, nsync,westlife,BSB, Jörgen,Katy perry,Ace of Base THERE WOULD BE NO CHEIRON

amazing store...

hey nicky, thanks for this nice story  :)

can you please explain the exact meaning of ( he don´t understand how big Brtiney Spears where back then in 99-2000 ) ?

does this mean he was surprised by how big and successful Britney was ? or he doesn't understand why she was big and successful?!

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: ahmed on October 03, 2008, 11:25:01 PM
Quote from: NIKLAS"NiCkY" on October 02, 2008, 04:23:46 PM

amazing store...

hey nicky, thanks for this nice story  :)

can you please explain the exact meaning of ( he don´t understand how big Brtiney Spears where back then in 99-2000 ) ?

does this mean he was surprised by how big and successful Britney was ? or he doesn't understand why she was big and successful?!

I definitely think What "Niklas" meant is the first one "Ahmed", he ws surprised that his own productions for Britney[along with the guys] in that small studio, were doing amazingly great.

*Sabine*

Amazing story! Thanks Niklas!
But was Max talking himself? Do you still have the link where we can listen?

LemmyDecaution

• As an active hardrocker, Martin differed from others, he had a secret like of synth music. In the '80s you were either a synther or hard-rocker.

• Martin played "French horn" in school because he thought it looked cool.

• The alias "Max Martin" began as a joke. In the interview part 3, they thought his original "Martin White" wasn't "disco" enough. It was "Herbie" (Herbie Crichlow) who joked around with it Maximum Martin he shortened it to Max Martin. "Dagge" forgot to mention his it and when he looked at the sleeve he saw another name. Who's that? He asked "Dagge", "Oh it's you." Since then he lived with the name Max Martin.

• Robyn and StoneBridge told it wasn't as glamorous as one may think to work with them instead they were tough and driven to drag out the best from her and all the other artists. Robyn also admits that without "Show Me Love" and "Do You Know What it Takes" her career could have taken a different turn.

• They didn't compromise much but to achieve what they wanted they didn't care who were singing in the studio, either Backstreet Boys, E-Type, Leila K or Robyn they told them it sounded like shit.
    They even told Michael Jackson, while producing 3T, not to break his vocals with his signifying "moanings". He could only agree "Okiii"

Raul_esp

Quote from: LemmyDecaution on October 17, 2008, 01:55:30 AM

• As an active hardrocker, Martin differed from others, he had a secret like of synth music. In the '80s you were either a synther or hard-rocker.

• Martin played "French horn" in school because he thought it looked cool.

• The alias "Max Martin" began as a joke. In the interview part 3, they thought his original "Martin White" wasn't "disco" enough. It was "Herbie" (Herbie Crichlow) who joked around with it Maximum Martin he shortened it to Max Martin. "Dagge" forgot to mention his it and when he looked at the sleeve he saw another name. Who's that? He asked "Dagge", "Oh it's you." Since then he lived with the name Max Martin.

• Robyn and StoneBridge told it wasn't as glamorous as one may think to work with them instead they were tough and driven to drag out the best from her and all the other artists. Robyn also admits that without "Show Me Love" and "Do You Know What it Takes" her career could have taken a different turn.

• They didn't compromise much but to achieve what they wanted they didn't care who were singing in the studio, either Backstreet Boys, E-Type, Leila K or Robyn they told them it sounded like shit.
    They even told Michael Jackson, while producing 3T, not to break his vocals with his signifying "moanings". He could only agree "Okiii"

mmm , very interesting , max said that BSB and robyn sounded like a shit   :o :D

*Sabine*

lemmy thanks for all these interesting stuff! If you have more in the same serie,don't hesitate to post! :D