• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Someone who sat in with Max..

Started by Scott Martin :), October 30, 2008, 11:25:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

Yes, yes, agree their chart is not impressive, though I don't know their full chart, but imagine you're correct with those stats. Also because for me they've only had 1 hit - "I Was Made For Loving You" (thanks to Desmond Child). They have just made the most of themselves with their gimmick. But still I think their long career is impressive, just yes, not their albums.

clabbelito

Quote from: Rebecca on December 24, 2008, 11:05:52 PM
Yes, yes, agree their chart is not impressive, though I don't know their full chart, but imagine you're correct with those stats.

Wikipedia is great for checking out larger bands chart statistics. Here Kiss's:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiss_discography

Quote from: Rebecca on December 24, 2008, 11:05:52 PMAlso because for me they've only had 1 hit - "I Was Made For Loving You" (thanks to Desmond Child).

They have actually had three top 10 hits in the US, one of which is "I Was Made For Loving You".

Alex Martin