• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Martin Lawsuit, plus other news

Started by gm33, March 24, 2011, 02:28:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gm33

-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

Alex Martin

Great articles...thank u so much...max is the king!!!

Raul_esp

gm33

Another one!
http://music.msn.com/britney-spears-diva-factory/story/feature/?GT1=28102

See Max reference on page two. The MSN headline was:
Written & Produced by Britney Spears? Not.
The pop star's brand-new album cites 22 different songwriters & more than a dozen producers, none of whom are Britney. Is she just a media puppet?
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

georg_e

Good article, but the writer made one weird mistake.........Dr. Luke was born in the state of Rhode Island, not "Long Island", which is part of  New York   ;D

Rebecca

thanks, all good articles. Great that Max had 10 songs in Billboard Hot 100. I'm also glad that Max and Luke responded to that lawsuit, it's so ridiculous.

Babs

And now Max is taking a well deserved break (but not too long I hope  ;D )

That's according to Carl Falk who tweeted this today.

@carlfalkmusic
Carl Falk Music
"Max Martin stopped by the studio today complaining about bored after taking his first time off in 13 years haha '

Raul_esp

Quote from: Babs on March 31, 2011, 06:19:05 PM
And now Max is taking a well deserved break (but not too long I hope  ;D )

That's according to Carl Falk who tweeted this today.

@carlfalkmusic
Carl Falk Music
"Max Martin stopped by the studio today complaining about bored after taking his first time off in 13 years haha '

Noooo :D :D Max goes on making amazing music!

Rebecca

noooo, no break for Max!!! we want more songs! :)

Babs

Max is mentioned in Billboard's 'Sound & Vision: RedOne and 10 Other Producers Ruling Music' . But unfortunately it's quite a small mention. They do have an interesting Q&A with RedOne. I don't think Billboard ever had an interview or Q&A with Max. Which is a pity  :( as Max has such an influence and domination in the music world. Anyhoosy, here's the link: http://www.billboard.com/#/news/sound-vision-redone-and-10-other-producers-1005109092.story?page=2

georg_e

Thanks for the article, and if you look in this forum section at Sep.10 2010 there's a Billboard Q&A with Max from their Dr. Luke issue :-)

Babs

Quote from: georg_e on April 02, 2011, 02:48:04 PM
          Thanks for the article, and if you look in this forum section at Sep.10 2010 there's a Billboard Q&A with Max from their Dr. Luke issue :-)

Thanks georg_e for the tip, I will check it!

Rebecca