• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin Pics

Started by toffel, February 04, 2007, 11:57:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ahmed

i have some pics of britney with Per and David from asideproductions,where can i post them?

turnaround

Hej ahmed, I opened a new thread

http://www.swedishsongs.de/smf/index.php?topic=275

Looking forward to see them :)
And I liked it..

Linda

Max Martin + Britney + Larry

sorry its not in good quality, I had to scan it from a book :)

turnaround

Thanks for sharing Linda, what a sweet pic.  :)
And I liked it..

ahmed

great pic,what book did u scan it from?

Rebecca

Thanks Linda, I love that pic!

I have that book too - it's from Britney Spears' Heart to Heart by Britney & Lynne Spears

Britney says some nice words about Max and the other Swedish guys including: "Max was amazing, and so were all the musicians" and  "I'm so lucky to work with Max, because of his incredible instinct - he knows not only what will make a great song but also what I will love singing".

Linda

yea its from the heart to heart book...
I was so excited when I saw max! lol

Rebecca

I was so excited too - it was the reason I bought the book!

ahmed

sweet words from Britney about Max Martin,i'm happy to see that.

i remember i was reading an article about Britney's musical career,and they called Max Martin ''Britney's musical parent'' , i love that expression.

Linda

yea thats a nice expression.. cos it's true!

ahmed

a photoshoot from 2000, my brother got it for me

turnaround

These are simply amazing. Thanks so much!  :o

How cool are these golden letters saying Cheiron in the background.  8)
And I liked it..

Rebecca

wow, thanks Ahmed. I love those photos.

The golden letters of Cheiron are very cool.

Where are they from? a magazine article?

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Thankyou amazing photos i want to be there and ask him so much......don´t find words
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Massproductions

That's fuckin cool. Wonder if they have made the letters by hand, they've probably put them there by them self. Hahaha! That's a great idea for me, think I'm going to do that in my studio LOL!