• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Info about Pink's old song "Boring"

Started by ShockdioN, May 23, 2015, 07:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShockdioN

Anyone who knows where they got the melody from?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3cgcR5R2bQ

I know I've heard it long time ago, from some cartoon theme or tv game sound like MegaMan?
Even my sis said she recognize the melody from somewhere else...

ShockdioN

no one recognizes the melody they sampled :s ?

B Steady

Quote from: ShockdioN on May 24, 2015, 07:53:53 PM
no one recognizes the melody they sampled :s ?

just because no one has replied yet, doesn't mean no one doesn't recognize it. you're not the centre of the forum, neither is this thread. ::)
Vila i frid Dag

ShockdioN

Quote from: B Steady on May 24, 2015, 08:55:03 PM
just because no one has replied yet, doesn't mean no one doesn't recognize it. you're not the centre of the forum, neither is this thread. ::)

I took it as no one recognize it, thats why no one has replied back..like...its a famous melody when I was younger..I just dont remember where from. I even asked my mom and she recognized it too.

j.fco.morales

bugmenot

If would they sampled something - sample's authors would be mentioned as composers.

ShockdioN

Quote from: bugmenot on May 25, 2015, 07:11:20 AM
If would they sampled something - sample's authors would be mentioned as composers.

It doesnt say nowhere. It IS sampled I've heard this melody before

j.fco.morales

If it's not credited and no one sued for copyright, I guess is not sampled...

ShockdioN

Quote from: j.fco.morales on May 25, 2015, 07:17:22 PM
If it's not credited and no one sued for copyright, I guess is not sampled...

This has to be the first time Max and Shellback uses a melody from another song..

ShockdioN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8e6phkleHI

I found this song..its a Russian or Serbian rock band....but thats NOT from the one I've heard it from..so..yeah..

I want to find the original one so badly :(

Romb

Quote from: ShockdioN on May 25, 2015, 09:44:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8e6phkleHI

I found this song..its a Russian or Serbian rock band....but thats NOT from the one I've heard it from..so..yeah..

I want to find the original one so badly :(

Shazam it ;)

Jules

Quote from: Romb on May 26, 2015, 05:55:01 AM
Shazam it ;)

What is he supposed to Shazam? The melody in his brain? lol

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

Romb

Quote from: Jules on May 26, 2015, 12:46:38 PM
What is he supposed to Shazam? The melody in his brain? lol

Thank could be a thing  :D
But thepart of the song he thinks is "sampled". If it's sampled it is gotta be exactly the same.

If not....then as Dr.Luke once said "It needs to be the same thing. Almost doesn't count."  8)