• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Me singing ET - Futuristic Lover

Started by Izalightblue, August 01, 2010, 05:57:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izalightblue

Hey, guys! Ok, I decided to give a try about me singing...though I know I can't sing very well even though I've taken singing lessons for a while, the thing is I don't like my voice very much... but I sang! :P Some messed lyrics and notes, but here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRvA3-fcYYQ

What do you think? Very bad?  :D

Rebecca

hey, that's great Izabella! your voice is really good and I didn't notice any messed lyrics or notes!

Izalightblue

Hi,Rebecca! Oh, really? That's great then!! Thank you for your words! ;)

georg_e

I liked it too :-)    I think your voice has a good quality, and you hit that high note going into the prechorus really well.  I think maybe the rhythmic ''attack" on some of the phrases could be stronger, but as we know from the film of Max in the studio coaching Britney on "I'm Not A Girl", it's normal to need to work on that stuff
:-)    But it's good, thanxx for posting it!!

pentree823

Quote from: Rebecca on August 01, 2010, 12:43:38 PM
hey, that's great Izabella! your voice is really good and I didn't notice any messed lyrics or notes!

Ficou Mtoo Bomm rsrs

Parabens

Izalightblue

Hey, George!! Thank you for your comments!!! I got really glad :)! Yeah, I have to work on some stuff, that's what my vocal coach used to tell me. I guess I will take singing lessons again, you guys are really motivating me!! ;).

Feelgoodlies

Oh nice and funny! I love the song a lot!

Oh and she says "Kiss me kkkk-kiss me" Iza I think, and you round of applause for makeing the Britney face expressions while singing!

Izalightblue

Yeah, I realized about it after I had sung.... About my face expressions...I think it's cool what you say but I completely hate them!! :P I don't want them to come out like that, but they do!! Britney's expressions make her look cute, mine make me look stupid and weird!  That's why I didn't film myself straight into the camera, and I tried my best to not have those expressions...next time I shoot myself singing, you'll only hear my voice, no more face, hahahaha.

Raul_esp

it was really good! , a really good voice! very enjoyable.

Izalightblue