• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

JUicy J - BOunce It

Started by nznexus, June 25, 2013, 09:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

nznexus

a perfect song for the club strip club music
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

nznexus

NEw video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgSH3LPfo6g

stay trippy will be juicy j new album...

err..

its hist first album since three six.
and..
dr luke is executive producer for this album.. cool

J_A24

Dis dat hood music doe

I heard some demos from the album a while ago, there will be some bangers in it for sure.

B Steady

Quote from: J_A24 on July 20, 2013, 04:30:48 AM
Dis dat hood music doe

Loooollllll :D

I'm looking forward to his album! Especially since Dr. Luke is the exec. producer :)
Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

Btw how came Juicy J is signed to Kemosabe? ???

And I don't know why Dr. Luke is the executive producer of this record.

Anyway, most of the tracks are boring, most of the beats are sub standard trap shit.
Vila i frid Dag

melodicmoonlight

yea i was also a little thrown off...i assumed since Luke has him and exec produced, there would've been more Luke/Cirkut tracks. the songs don't do it for me. Bounce It seems to be the best song

J_A24

I think the best is yet to come for Juicy J, I heard some demos that people from Prescriptionn songs did for him and it's absolute fire. None of it ended in it. This is album is disappointing tho'.

Electro/hop is the future.

j.fco.morales

And how did you heard that?

And this guy was a member of Three 6 Mafia and Luke did some stuff with them.
Remember that Katy Perry's ET was a beat for them when she liked the beat and wrote something from that.

J_A24

j.fco.morales

Rebecca

Thanks George, I love those photos of Dr Luke, really funny!

B Steady

can't believe that Scholarship is a solo-production by Dr. Luke :o
Vila i frid Dag