• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

I was waiting for this tweet.......

Started by georg_e, June 14, 2013, 04:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

Diane Warren ‏@Diane_Warren 10h
Note to Kanye, the true greats don't usually publicly talk about how great they are. But thank U for letting us know!

B Steady

if you're not interested in Hip-Hop, shaddap!
Vila i frid Dag

Joshua

Quote from: georg_e on June 14, 2013, 04:23:31 PM
                             Diane Warren ‏@Diane_Warren 10h
Note to Kanye, the true greats don't usually publicly talk about how great they are. But thank U for letting us know!

Possibly in response to this? http://www.rollingstone.com/music/videos/kanye-west-posts-i-am-a-god-studio-teaser-20130613

I never noticed her Twitter title before "@Diane_Warren. Songwriter, bitches". ;D Brilliant.

Rebecca

oh that tweet is hilarious! and so true. I love Diane Warren

turnaround

True story:

QuoteDiane Warren ‏@Diane_Warren 15h
Looking at songs w 10 and 11 or more writers on them. It took that many people to write a lame song?
And I liked it..

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

When I see the random RedOne song that has plenty of writers and still fails to ignite, I can confirm.
And I liked it..

B Steady

When I see Kanye's "I Am A God" with the 15 writers West, de Homem-Christo, Bangalter, Ross  Birchard, Justin Vernon, Jones, Smith, Rutberg, Young, Dean, Watkins, Clifton Bailey, Harvel Hart, Anand Bakshi and Rahul Burman I can't confirm.
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

James Arthur song "Get Down" has 15 people listed as songwriters :D

Get Down    James Arthur, Mustapha Omer, James Murray, Jonny Coffer, Wayne Hector, Ronald Bell, Robert Bell, George Brown, Roy Handy, Cleveland Horne, Robert Mickens, Gene Redd, Gene C. Redd, Claydes Smith, Dennis Thomas & Richard Westfield   

Let's see if that worked.
And I liked it..

georg_e

Quote from: turnaround on October 04, 2013, 04:31:45 PM

Get Down    James Arthur, Mustapha Omer, James Murray, Jonny Coffer, Wayne Hector, Ronald Bell, Robert Bell, George Brown, Roy Handy, Cleveland Horne, Robert Mickens, Gene Redd, Gene C. Redd, Claydes Smith, Dennis Thomas & Richard Westfield   

Meanwhile, Lorde  @Royals: #1 on Hot 100.......2 writers -- Lorde and her producer :-) 

AdamKhan

Quote from: turnaround on October 04, 2013, 04:31:45 PM

They may have sampled a very old song?

turnaround

Yes, or maybe even two. I guess that's the solution.

Kool and the Gang.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kool_%26_the_Gang

But I guess they won't earn much now.
And I liked it..

DSonthebeat

Quote from: georg_e on October 04, 2013, 05:10:02 PM

Meanwhile, Lorde  @Royals: #1 on Hot 100.......2 writers -- Lorde and her producer :-)

You forgot Lana Del Rey  ;D
"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."