• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max contributing to Cher Lloyd album

Started by Axel, July 29, 2011, 09:33:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Axel

Rebecca

great news. looking forward to hearing the songs

Raul_esp

Rebecca

I'm not sure if I like it. maybe I'll like it when I hear the full version. It doesn't sound like a Max song to me.

georg_e

Cher Lloyd says some nice things about Max in this new interview in "Digital Spy".......

You also worked with Max Martin (Britney, Katy Perry), what was that like?
"Max is a very private person. He doesn't rant and rave about his music, which is why I loved working with him. I want to be like that - I want to get my music out but not scream and shout about it. I don't like people who brag. I've got a strong dislike for that. It's not big or clever."

Were you especially productive with him then?
"He works with a lot of sounds. I have a track I did with him that I did with him that I wish I could tell you about, but you would never think it was him on production. You'd also never expect the person - or rather - people, that I'm on the track with. People won't know about that until the song is out!"

Rebecca

That's nice what Cher Lloyd said, Max sounds nice.
She must be talking about With Ur Love

I see on ASCAP it's written by   
KOTECHA SAVAN HARISH
   SANDBERG MARTIN KARL
   SCHUSTER JOHAN KARL

Performers: CHER LLOYD

sforzando

Long time haven't been in this site lol miz u all :)
I like Cher's voice a lot when she's in the X factor competition.
I'm really happy when I know she works with Max ;D

Raul_esp

Full song :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUBvqwwI3WM&feature=player_embedded

It's a good song but it hasn't the amazingness of max , only the bridge is great.

georg_e

Thanks Raul, I was looking forward to this one :-)  I actually really like it (and her) -- it's a fresh sound for Max, and I love that lyric "So sick, but so what" :-)   Your link didn't work for me...found this "Official Lyrics" version  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUBvqwwI3WM&feature=related

klukan

I really like the verses.... and the re-introduction of the B-hook like in the Cheiron days!!!  :)