• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Jenna Andrews Album

Started by Izalightblue, May 20, 2010, 09:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izalightblue

Jenna Andrews is a new artist who has recorded an album with Max! Her debut single '' Tumblin Down'' can be heard here:

http://idolator.com/5509801/jenna-andrews-picks-things-up-with-new-single-tumblin-down

The song is jazzy, and have you realized Max has been going to new directions?: Hip Hop with Taio Cruz and now Jazz with this new artist. He is really great!! He can show us different angles of his works. But I bet he will never stop making pop music!!!!

Raul_esp

i dont like it much because isnt my style , but seems like if max had written jazz songs all his life!! is a genius , has he recorded the whole album ??

Alex Martin

The song is great ahahhahahahha

Izalightblue

I really would like to know how many Max songs there are on the album too, I asked her on twitter, let's see if she replies me.

Rebecca

Another new Max song! yes, it's true, Max has really gone in different directions.

The music is nice of the Jenna Andrews song, but I don't really like the girl's voice, but it could grow on me.