• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Christina Aguilera’s new single produced by Max?

Started by Out, December 20, 2011, 07:42:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Out

KIIS FM program director Julie Pilmar has revealed on her twitter that new Aguilera's single is produced by Max.
QuoteAfter an Aguilera stan badgered Pilmar to send a happy birthday tweet to Lady Xtina earlier today, Pilmar began to spill a few minor details about the upcoming release, tweeting back: "her new song is amazing!"

Xtina fans soon swooped in with more questions: Yes, she believes the new song is radio friendly ("very much"). No, she can't reveal the song title, but it's been "stuck in my head ever since." No, she has no idea when RCA is releasing the song. And as for the song's producer? Pop titan Max Martin.

Makes sense too, given that Martin's frequent collaborator Dr. Luke now only exclusively produces for Aguilera's label, RCA Records.

http://www.muumuse.com/2011/12/christina-aguileras-new-single-produced-by-max-martin.html

Axel

Rebecca

wow, Christina Aguilera very much needs a Max Martin song! I hope it's true, I'd like to see Christina make a comeback with something pop.

Raul_esp

Unexpected

She always seemed to be distance herself from anything Britney does and she goes and do this?!!!! Yeah I would love that but she's a hypocrite.

turnaround

After Shellback brought her back to business, Max can make her really succesful again. Interesting combination and hopefully they can create something special!
And I liked it..

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Unexpected on December 20, 2011, 03:02:51 PM
She always seemed to be distance herself from anything Britney does and she goes and do this?!!!! Yeah I would love that but she's a hypocrite.
Remember by doing so she had # 1's more than her, she made a path to herself.

She is one of the most talented Max has ever worked it so far I guess. I don't know, but I'm kinda of intrigued what will the sound be like. Max never fails.

Out

I've just realized that I've forgotten how it's like to feel excited about new Christina's stuff :)

Raul_esp

In wikipedia the song appears listed in the max martin discography and it's called ''Lose your body'' , I know it isn't a reliable source but it's the only one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Martin_production_discography

Axel

but that would mean he's "only" producing it, not writing it?

Unexpected

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 20, 2011, 05:43:34 PM
Quote from: Unexpected on December 20, 2011, 03:02:51 PM
Remember by doing so she had # 1's more than her, she made a path to herself.

She is one of the most talented Max has ever worked it so far I guess. I don't know, but I'm kinda of intrigued what will the sound be like. Max never fails.

Yes she had more #1s but there's no denying who was more successful,

I'm so excited for this, and I wanted her to do so for along time, but let's call a spade a spade, she saw the success he had with Britney and Katy and she want some "Good for her and for us 'max fans" but she ain't true to her self and her "artistry", and I'm sure this is her label decision no hers, that all make her a hypocrite imo "still like her though"

She's the best vocalist in our generation and hope this will be great dance tune.

Tony Hermansson

I'm sure it will be a killer production.
But I just can't stand her voice. :o

Rebecca

Quote from: Tony Hermansson on December 27, 2011, 07:55:24 AM

Yeah, I cannot stand the way she belts out so many songs. But under Max's instruction, she'll sound great!

Tony Hermansson

Quote from: Rebecca on December 28, 2011, 10:24:31 AM
Quote from: Tony Hermansson on December 27, 2011, 07:55:24 AM

Yeah, I cannot stand the way she belts out so many songs. But under Max's instruction, she'll sound great!
Ok, I got to check it out then!

klukan

Looks good if it's real!

http://fuckyeahxtinaaguilera.tumblr.com/post/15312076400/this-is-the-rumored-tracklisting-for-xtinas

But I guess it's fake. Max wouldn't do a song with Tiffany Amber without Shellback. It could be a mistake, though