• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max in studio with Justin

Started by georg_e, June 18, 2012, 07:01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smxncj

Woooowwwww Max looks great ahahaha

Gafas Carrera

rebekahELLE

Love the video!  It's great to see Max at work in the studio.  Justin does sound good and I love the finished product.  I included this clip on my Max Martin article while Justin's Believe CD is hot.   I hope Beauty and a Beat reenters the Billboard Hot 100 charts.  I saw it two weeks ago when it debuted, but it's no longer listed.  Radio may be playing some of Justin's other songs from the cd.  I'm sure once it gets more airplay, it will climb the charts.

B Steady

Saw this video already few months ago and I really love it. just because I can see and hear Max Martin. love him so much!!!
Vila i frid Dag

Voodoo

Quote from: georg_e on June 19, 2012, 01:55:17 AM
                                    ^     ^     ^
     Hi Feelgoodlies.........I think Max is really talking about that he was impressed with Justin's skills in the studio as a musician.......I noticed this really strongly myself a couple of years ago, in a video done in the studio with another star singer (I won't put the name here :-)  Anyway, the other guy was having trouble with phrasing and Justin showed him exactly how to get the timing right, and I thought "Wow, this guy has got a great ear!!"  Then even though i can't stand that song "Boyfriend", I saw another video recently of him in studio doing that song....he just nails his phrasing and pitch, and I noticed this quality again, he really shines. (And if he gets it wrong, he knows how to fix it!) So I think that's what got Max impressed :D

I agree... I would also add that from a songwriter perspective,  it just feels really really special to have a performer sing your song and take it to that next level. 

olsen87

"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on."

Joshua

Quote from: B Steady on January 24, 2013, 12:47:46 AM
Saw this video already few months ago and I really love it. just because I can see and hear Max Martin. love him so much!!!

Tell me about it, if he ever did an hour long video interview or an in the studio documentary, I don't think I'd know what to do with myself! :D

bugmenot

QuoteIt's hard to make meaningful songs that make you want to dance because it can come off cheesy. In the past I've recorded songs that I didn't like, that I wouldn't listen to, that the label was telling me to record. I'm self-expressing with this (new) album -- it makes it real, rather than 'Let's call up Max Martin to write you a hit song.' I want my music to be inspiring.

Justin Bieber

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/cover-story/6753004/justin-bieber-fame-faith-selena-gomez

Poor work ethic.

QuoteIt was very professional. We didn't start from scratch because I had a track done, which is now 'Beauty and a Beat.' I made the song and I didn't know who to give it to. And Bieber was actually the first,  his people hit us up. They heard the song and they were like, 'Please, let's try it out.' And I wasn't convinced at first, to be completely honest. But then it started with the fact that he was early in the studio, which just never happens — like never happens. And then he was just extremely fast. He nailed the song in an hour and sounded amazing. And then it was no question for me. I don't need to try someone else out if I know this is right.

Zedd

http://www.mtv.com/news/1695750/justin-bieber-zedd-beauty-beat/

Good work ethic.