• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin & Nana Hedin backing vocals on "Stronger"

Started by B Steady, May 08, 2013, 11:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

well, then i understand why this song sounds so good. cause it has alot of backing vocals thrown in it
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Raul_esp

Joshua

Max's vocal on "used to go with the flow" always blew me away. SO good.

Linda

Someone here a long time ago said that it was actually Andreas carlsson that sang those male parts

Matteo87

Quote from: nznexus on May 09, 2013, 12:22:32 AM
well, then i understand why this song sounds so good. cause it has alot of backing vocals thrown in it

Yeah! All the Cheiron songs sounds good for this reason!
It wouldn't be the same without the typical swedish backing vocals
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

Eddie Krommer

Backing singers should get more credit.

Nana, Jessica Folker, Anna Nordell and Jeannette Olsson. All of them are awesome, but NaNa has a sweet spot in my heart.

B Steady

Quote from: Eddie Krommer on May 10, 2013, 05:21:30 PM
Backing singers should get more credit.

Nana, Jessica Folker, Anna Nordell and Jeannette Olsson. All of them are awesome, but NaNa has a sweet spot in my heart.

Yeah, especially on the E-Type albums where they actually are features instead of backing vocalists. Yeah, Nana is very special! I just wrote her on facebook and she even replied to me :) unfortunately she's suffering from cancer but it seems like she's on a good way :)
I also love Jessica Folker but more as a so artist than as a backing vocalist! "Jessica" and "Dino" are two great albums!!
Vila i frid Dag

Joshua

Quote from: Linda on May 09, 2013, 03:43:28 PM
Someone here a long time ago said that it was actually Andreas carlsson that sang those male parts

Really?!? That's interesting! I figured it was the same male vocalist as on "...Baby, One More Time", which I also thought was Max. I'll see if Discogs can help.

B Steady

Quote from: Joshua on May 11, 2013, 02:52:26 PM
Really?!? That's interesting! I figured it was the same male vocalist as on "...Baby, One More Time", which I also thought was Max. I'll see if Discogs can help.

Why discogs?? The booklets say in both cases Britney Spears, Max Martin & Nana Hedin.
Vila i frid Dag

Joshua

Quote from: B Steady on May 11, 2013, 03:16:23 PM
Why discogs?? The booklets say in both cases Britney Spears, Max Martin & Nana Hedin.

Why Discogs? Have a guess...

maxmartin'sfan

I already did this and posted it here a few years ago, you just need a "karaoke" software ! I love it!

maxmartin'sfan

The Quality of the Sound Sucks ! because it was made with an mp3 ! it's better with a Wav file!

maxmartin'sfan

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/60577580/01%20I%20Want%20It%20That%20Way_MKM.mp3

I did it with "I want it that way" ! but it's not the best to discover the cheiron Backing vocals!

I added "Larger Than Life" ! the Back vocals are amazing on this song!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/60577580/08%20Larger%20Than%20Life_MKM.mp3

maxmartin'sfan