• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin Youtube Charts

Started by ray, May 01, 2014, 10:35:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ray

I was bored... :D
Maybe i forgot some songs...

1. Katy Perry - Roar.................................................................478 million views
2. Justin Bieber - Beauty And A Beat ft. Nicki Minaj..................372
3. Katy Perry - Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)...............................331
4. Katy Perry - Dark Horse (Official) ft. Juicy J..........................276
5. Katy Perry - E.T. ft. Kanye West..........................................273
6. Katy Perry - Wide Awake....................................................252
7. Maroon 5 - One More Night.................................................250
8. Katy Perry - The One That Got Away...................................228
9. Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together....216
10. Katy Perry - Part Of Me.....................................................214
11.  Avril Lavigne - Wish You Were Here................................185
12. Avril Lavigne - What The Hell............................................179
13. Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble...........................173
14. will.i.am - This Is Love ft. Eva Simons...............................161
15. Britney Spears - I Wanna go............................................160
16. Taylor Swift - 22...............................................................152
17. Bon Jovi - It's My Life........................................................152
18. Jessie J. - Domino.............................................................142
19. Katy Perry - Teenage Dream............................................140
20. Britney Spears - Till The World Ends................................128

j.fco.morales

Rebecca

wow, that is a lot of views. that's a good list Ray.

I just googled and an article says that songwriters are paid $40 per 1 million views (split between all songwriters credited), so not that much, but still it can add to quite a lot for Max's songs.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2012/nov/13/youtube-songwriters-payment-copyrights

nznexus

haha Katy Perry - E.T. ft. Kanye West is a classic!  ;)
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.