• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Where's Max Martin's studio located in Los Angeles?

Started by Cheiron Meets Thizz, October 12, 2015, 04:18:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheiron Meets Thizz

bugmenot

he works at home, his home is former sinatra house,  at 882 NORTH DOHENY in WEST HOLLYWOOD.
Will you stalk place tonight?

PRICE: $3,720,000
SIZE: 5,637 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms
The largest of the existing three units, a spacious two-story space with just over 4,000 square feet, has two bedrooms, two full and two half bathrooms, and five fireplaces. Outdated but certainly functional kitchen and a multi-chamber living room that stretches a staggering 100 feet long. There are terra cotta tile floors with concrete inlays and numerous floor to ceiling windows that open to the an interior courtyard. One of the larger apartment's two bedrooms is located on the lower floor with private attached bathroom and a sinuously sculptural spiral staircase winds up to the master suite that includes a bathroom large enough to accommodate a sitting area.

A relatively roomy second floor studio over the five car garage—it's almost 650 square foot as per property records—offers a library/bedroom, kitchenette, high ceilings, fireplace, and a bigger than expected awning-shaded terrace. There's also a 925 square foot one bedroom and one (or 1.5) bathroom apartment built around an atrium that includes a living room, bedroom, small office, kitchen, and a fireplace.

turnaround

So he does not work at the Conway studios anymore?
Do the Wolf Cousins have their own studio?
And I liked it..

AlexanderLaBrea

No, only rents it occationally (1989 sessions etc). Wolf Cousins work out of their complex at Roslagsgatan here in Stockholm.

turnaround

I hope Max and Luke reunite soon for some tracks.
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Dr. Fleischman

Were any of you guys nuts enough to visit their studio and submit your demo?

Cheiron Meets Thizz

Quote from: turnaround on October 12, 2015, 07:42:49 PM
I hope Max and Luke reunite soon for some tracks.

I think they're doing work on Tinashe's album