• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Is anyone else underwhelmed by Max Martin's latest songs?

Started by rxpills, May 22, 2016, 08:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

Thanks, I love everyone's descriptions! All true.

and now I know what q.e.d is.

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

NeutronSynergy

alis grave nil

georg_e

Quote from: NeutronSynergy on June 02, 2016, 08:46:07 AM
They say Jazz - music can change your life.
This is a very true statement :-)    Interesting that Max says he's listening to a lot of jazz these days ( in his Polar Prize interview with Jan Gradvall).

PaulMcCartney

I do feel like they have had some weak bridges as of late. Weaker than normal. Max is obviously amazing but some of the bridges can seem lazy sometimes. Like Just like Fire and Shake it off are same lazy chunk just thrown in to get it over 3 mins.

PaulMcCartney

Quote from: PaulMcCartney on June 10, 2016, 10:39:00 PM
I do feel like they have had some weak bridges as of late. Weaker than normal. Max is obviously amazing but some of the bridges can seem lazy sometimes. Like Just like Fire and Shake it off are same lazy chunk just thrown in to get it over 3 mins.

This makes sense his newer stuff doesn't have that climatic build as much as it did a few years ago. Smoother and more rhythmic.