• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

Feels like tonight (daughtry) was 6th single extract from their album. ;D

ahmed

the mother.f.u.c.k.e.r.s are leaking the songs of the album everywhere on the net.

*Sabine*

Here's a sticker: proof Out From Under is the 3rd single:

Fourth single will either be Kill The Lights of IUSA.

*Sabine*

starstruck52

New photos:

And Sabine, just because a sticker mentions a song, doesn't mean it's going to be a single. Blackout had Radar, In the Zone had Breathe On Me, etc. That said, OFU will probably be a single just because it's the strongest ballad on the album.

ahmed

amazing photos , i'm happy to see my beloved Britney looking beautiful.

*Sabine*

Yes you're right it doesn't mean for sure but I still believe it's gonna be a single for the reason you said.
Gorgeous pics yes.

Rebecca

beautiful photos of Britney

I hope If U Seek Amy is a single but I mostly agree with the sticker theory (though not always true) and that Out From Under will be 3rd single.

starstruck52

^ Well, there's no way IUSA would be the third single anyway. That'd be 3 uptempos in a row, which wouldn't ever happen. I think it's going to be the fourth single. Hopefully they don't choose "Kill The Lights."

Anyway, more pictures for those who care.  :P

:)

*Sabine*

Wow, she's gorgeous! :D
Kill The Lights is really popular among fans and it'd be weird if they did not release any Danja song.
Hmm, but don't worry, maybe she plans to do like Rihanna with Good Girl Gone Bad and release all the songs as singles? :P

Alex Martin

Illumination guys!!!! If u seek amy is better than kill the light.

I realized late but i realized :D

*Sabine*

Nice, hoping now that Jive will also realize in time :P

starstruck52

The way I think it should go:

1. Womanizer
2. Circus
3. Out From Under
4. If U Seek Amy
5. Kill The Lights
6. Shattered Glass