• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Quote from: starstruck52 on November 22, 2008, 11:08:24 AM
The way I think it should go:

1. Womanizer
2. Circus
3. Out From Under
4. If U Seek Amy
5. Kill The Lights
6. Shattered Glass

6 singles? WOW!! It's be also cool for her to release a reloaded album later and record a new song, the way Rihanna did with Disturbia...

Raul_esp

Quote from: starstruck52 on November 22, 2008, 11:08:24 AM
The way I think it should go:

1. Womanizer
2. Circus
3. Out From Under
4. If U Seek Amy
5. Kill The Lights
6. Shattered Glass

it would be the perfect , the album is very good as for 6 singles

Alex Martin

If the album will be a flop i think we have only 3 singles.

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 22, 2008, 12:59:48 PM
If the album will be a flop i think we have only 3 singles.

HAHA, it's impossible this album is a flop! It will be supported by very pushed promotion and a world tour + Womanizer was an excellent start and Britney seems at her best.

Alex Martin

*Sabine*

Last night, a girl on the French show Star Academy (Idol) sang Gimme More. It was bad, so bad but still here's the link for the curious ones: http://spearsintentions.com/2008/11/21/solene-chante-gimme-more-a-la-star-academy-une-vrai-fan/

Feelgoodlies

Lol, I'm kinda funny, I just found out that Max kinda re-used a tune from Oops in If U Seek Amy, not exactly the same one, but he repeated the same thing, if you're that good listener you will understand what I mean

Oops(The Tune I'm Talking About)
If U Seek Amy tune which he used in the second bridge

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 22, 2008, 04:40:02 PM
Lol, I'm kinda funny, I just found out that Max kinda re-used a tune from Oops in If U Seek Amy, not exactly the same one, but he repeated the same thing, if you're that good listener you will understand what I mean

do you refer the background music? 

ahmed

very nice notice , i noticed that too .

Britney and Max Martin always do the best songs.

nshinnosuke

pleaaseeee IUSA should be the 3rd or 4th single, not Kill the Lights !! I like Kill the Lights but seriously I'd hate Danja forever if his song got chosen over IUSA !!! I know it sounds corny but I'll cry all night if it happens...This album must have at least 5 singles...and Britney needs them to help promoting the album while she's on world tour next year...

*Sabine*

Very cool detail, thanks for pointing it! You refer to this synthe music accompanying, it's quite light in the background in the background right?

*Sabine*

I just registered myself to go and see Brit next week in Paris!!! Keep your fingers for me!! :D

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 22, 2008, 06:41:19 PM

Very cool detail, thanks for pointing it! You refer to this synthe music accompanying, it's quite light in the background in the background right?
Yes Sabine and Raul, it's just I don't know what is it called musically lol, I just love to concentrate, Max used that in Crazy(the stop mix) as well, and it has also been used in What You See is What U Get, have you noticed that Ahmed and you guys?

Oh Sabine, I envy you >:(..(j/k) :D

Feelgoodlies

Here is the tune I mean guys which is the same one used in Oops, Crazy and What You See!

You Drive Me Crazy
What You See (Just notice the background)

*Sabine*

I think you can also hear that tune in Oops I did it again just before the 2nd chorus... :D