• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ahmed

haha , sorry for my English....you said it looks like she wasn't photoshopped at all.

i wanted to know what did you mean by that ? because the photos are real.

starstruck52

Oh, I meant that it looks like the magazine didn't re-touch her at all, which i LOVE.

*Sabine*

These photos are very beautiful. Seems like Britney ditched her over sexy image, and I'm glad!

Rebecca

Quote from: starstruck52 on November 26, 2008, 03:36:34 AM
Oh, I meant that it looks like the magazine didn't re-touch her at all, which i LOVE.

I love that too, unlike the cover of her Greatest Hits cd - her body looked ridiculous!

*Sabine*

I think the pics are retouched, they are always retouched and for any artist, even if the Photoshop arrangement is minor.
For example, you can't see the scar on her tummy...

Feelgoodlies

starstruck52

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 26, 2008, 11:39:24 AM
What scar? If you're referring to her C-section scar, then that wouldn't make sense, because those are done just above the pubic bone.

*Sabine*

Quote from: starstruck52 on November 26, 2008, 01:39:53 PM
What scar? If you're referring to her C-section scar, then that wouldn't make sense, because those are done just above the pubic bone.

Yes, I was indeed. That would, look at one of the pics again, her trousers are very very low... anyways, no big deal!

Unexpected

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 26, 2008, 03:18:36 PM
Quote from: starstruck52 on November 26, 2008, 01:39:53 PM

Yes, I was indeed. That would, look at one of the pics again, her trousers are very very low... anyways, no big deal!

If you mean this pic

When I had my gynecology course I have seen alot of C-section scars , and usually they lower than that  ;)

*Sabine*

ahmed

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 26, 2008, 03:50:56 PM
OK then! Don't wanna see more! :P

haha that was funny....by the way Sabine...i saw in another post that you said you read some opinions on some forums pointed to the lack and simplicity of productions on some songs on the album....where did you read that exactly ? i think those fans say that because they wanted another ''blackout''.

the opposite on youtube, when i play a new song from ''Circus'' on youtube, i find all the people there happy with the album and say it is her best, they are like...i love all her new songs.....she should release all the songs as singles...all the songs on ''Circus are amazing....the album ''Circus'' is masterpiece .

*Sabine*

Quote from: ahmed on November 26, 2008, 04:48:36 PM
Quote from: *Sabine* on November 26, 2008, 03:50:56 PM
OK then! Don't wanna see more! :P

haha that was funny....by the way Sabine...i saw in another post that you said you read some opinions on some forums pointed to the lack and simplicity of productions on some songs on the album....where did you read that exactly ? i think those fans say that because they wanted another ''blackout''.

the opposite on youtube, when i play a new song from ''Circus'' on youtube, i find all the people there happy with the album and say it is her best, they are like...i love all her new songs.....she should release all the songs as singles...all the songs on ''Circus are amazing....the album ''Circus'' is masterpiece .

I read it somewhere on britneyboards.org
Anyways my friend works in a supermarket and had the album this afternoon. As was predictable, the tracks are the same as the leaked version. Now, let's hope they remix tracks for possible singles (I think about Shattered Glass in particular...).

*Sabine*