• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

starstruck52

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 26, 2008, 03:18:36 PM
Quote from: starstruck52 on November 26, 2008, 01:39:53 PM
Quote from: *Sabine* on November 26, 2008, 11:39:24 AM
For example, you can't see the scar on her tummy...
What scar? If you're referring to her C-section scar, then that wouldn't make sense, because those are done just above the pubic bone.

Yes, I was indeed. That would, look at one of the pics again, her trousers are very very low... anyways, no big deal!
Britney has a never ending torso. lol. I've seen her go way lower than these pics. Actually, if you saw her crotch shots, the scar was right above her you know what.

*Sabine*

Quote from: starstruck52 on November 26, 2008, 10:44:22 PM
Quote from: *Sabine* on November 26, 2008, 03:18:36 PM
Quote from: starstruck52 on November 26, 2008, 01:39:53 PM
Quote from: *Sabine* on November 26, 2008, 11:39:24 AM
For example, you can't see the scar on her tummy...
What scar? If you're referring to her C-section scar, then that wouldn't make sense, because those are done just above the pubic bone.

Yes, I was indeed. That would, look at one of the pics again, her trousers are very very low... anyways, no big deal!
Britney has a never ending torso. lol. I've seen her go way lower than these pics. Actually, if you saw her crotch shots, the scar was right above her you know what.

LMFAO! Makes me think of that live performance of boys back in 2002 in which you can really see it for some seconds....remember it made her fans talk a lot at the time! :P

Feelgoodlies

Today Britney's first performance ever since the VMA one in Germany, in the Bambi Award Show, I can't wait!

*Sabine*

Yes I'm very happy too but I hope some fans will cap the videos cause recently I have the feeling people are contented with youtube's crappy quality.

Feelgoodlies

I will personally watch it on TV, but hopefully there will be a good quality of it!

*Sabine*

On which channel will it be broadcasted? What time exactly?

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 27, 2008, 03:23:12 PM
On which channel will it be broadcasted? What time exactly?
Sorry Sabby for such a late reply... it will be on a channel called ARD"Das Erste" on "Hotbird Sat", if you have it the you can watch it, it's a free channel! The show starts 20:15(German Time)

Feelgoodlies

Just saw the performance on TV:
She was a bit like the VMA, her mind wasn't with her, but her body was good, and so is the performance as a whole, I loved the cage thing and the mix of Womanizer!

*Sabine*

OMG she performed! Youtube guys!!!!  ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEFBCKYGBOQ

Me lubs it!!

Unexpected

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 27, 2008, 09:34:21 PM
OMG she performed! Youtube guys!!!!  ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEFBCKYGBOQ

Me lubs it!!

Really!!!!!  I think it was OK , not kinda performances I expect from britney , it wasn't bad though , her body is nice

Feelgoodlies

I loved everything, the outfits, the cage.... but her enthusiasm

ahmed

the performance is great.

keep in mind that she hasn't performed since 2004, only the VMA 2007 gimme more performance, so she still trying to get her confidence and enthusiasm back on stage , i'm sure the next performances will be better, and we will see the exciting, impressive, shining star Britney Spears.

Raul_esp

great performance!! , I think there is  bit coreography , but her she is amazing!! , pretty body.