• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

I loved everything about it. I don't think it's lack of enthusiasm. Can you imagine how being back on stage after all the things she did must feel?? .... It's not being unenthusiastic, she's more uncomfortable and needs to get more confident. But i'm not worried, she's a pro, she's Britney!  ;D

*Sabine*

By the way today is the BIG day!!!  ;D
I'm gonna go to the dep store after work at 12' and buy Circus!!! Weeheee! So excited! ;D ;D ;D

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 28, 2008, 09:18:48 AM
I loved everything about it. I don't think it's lack of enthusiasm. Can you imagine how being back on stage after all the things she did must feel?? .... It's not being unenthusiastic, she's more uncomfortable and needs to get more confident. But i'm not worried, she's a pro, she's Britney!  ;D
I just didn't really like the way she moved on the stage, it was kinda similar to the VMA one, as I said the performance as a whole was good, but still she didn't perform as I want her to, I wanna see the "Dream Within a Dream " Britney, I hope the other performances will be better!

starstruck52

The people who expected/wanted a "DWAD tour" or "2001 VMA" ish performance from Britney at the freakin' BAMBI awards is just retarded. She's saving the best for more important days. ::)

*Sabine*

Yes the choreography could have been better and I noticed some similarities with the VMA's 2007 (but it was much better of course). I still say the song Womanizer is not adapted at all to live performances.

Rebecca

She looked gorgeous and I loved her outfit, but yeah, I thought she lacked enthusiasm too - maybe she is just gaining back her confidence.

She is so thin now, almost the thinnest she's ever been, I read that she's bulimic and taking diet pills - I hope that's not true. I hope she's okay.

Yes, the big day!

I bought my copy of Circus yesterday. So far I'm not that impressed, I hope it will grow on me (I didn't listen to all the leaks). I love "If U Seek Amy" of course, it's brilliant, but the only other song I love is "Unusual You", so far.

Alex Martin

The album is good but baby one more time and opss i did it again are another level.

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 28, 2008, 10:37:16 PM
The album is good but baby one more time and opss i did it again are another level.

Yes, I don't think I'll ever enjoy more an album than these 2 ones  ;D

What did you think of her performances yesterday in Paris AT Star Academy?

*Sabine*

*Sabine*

Circus is #1 on the French iTunes (in 1 day, thanks to the promotion I guess)!!!!!  ;D  ;D

Alex Martin

Good performance she is a little bit fat or it's my impression?
She's pregnant?

*Sabine*

She's not fat at all!!!  ::)

What shocked me is at the end, she seemed so nervous and as if she couldn't care less of what the presentator said. When he handed her the flowers, she didn't even take them. When she wished the pupils 'Good Luck', the least you can say is that it was a very strange 'Good Luck'. I hope it's lack of confidence and over nervousness...and NOT total despise.  :-X
+ she had problems with her dress especially at the beginning and I've heard she didn't even rehearse...
The performance was better than the Bambi but still, this choregraphy is bad and she lacks energy, I wish we could have The Dream Within a Dream Tour Britney back!

Rebecca

I really liked the performance in France. She looks stunning in that red dress.

I don't think she was being rude at the end, I think she was overwhelmed by all the screaming in the audience and perhaps had trouble understanding him (because of the screams).

Yes, the choreography wasn't that great, Britney should use the same choreographer she used for Dream Within A Dream concert.

Alex, she is not fat! (you're joking right?)

*Sabine*

Here's the story of a French fan who went to the show yesterday. I found this on a forum and think it helps understand the whole thing.

------------------------------

Oh Mon Dieu // Oh My God

I think that was just a dream !

I'm sorry to make a thread but I have to express myself lol (feel free to move it into the star academy opinion thread)

So yesterday begun bad... I couldnt fing any circus album @ virgin !!

Anyway, My flight (I lived in the south of France) arrived @ 1PM

I went directly to the Champs ELysée, to meet my parisian friends and finally buy a copy of Circus. And we decided to go to britney's hotel (she stayed plaza athenée finally and not George V) but finally we thought that wasnt a good idea. (we had other things to do anyway)

I got my ticket from a friend, (daddy work @ Endemol ) so we showed up @ 8PM !!!!! (other people were obliged to arrive @ 6pm). No queue for us.  I felt so VIP !!! We were 4 (4 gay guys lol star academy crowd was like the gayest place on earth).

I was SO exited. When Nikos (the host) started to talk everyone was screaming SO LOUD !!! ANd it was like that during ALL the performance, you could barely hear womanizer !! It is so funny to wath it again on youtube cuz you dont hear screaming/applause during the performance.

When Britney arrived on stage some girls were crying, screaming, I was like "do I have to call 911?" lol

BRITNEY was amazing. Beautifull. Fierce (yay kitty). I just have no words. (btw she's so tiny !!!)

I don't know if you can see it on TV but she was interacted with the audience A LOT !! When she was on the left side, she looked at us (not me but fans front row), she looked so happy to perform, she was looking at fan's faces.

Was it just me ,maybe because I was at the show , but I think the "fire" part was better than in Germany.

I have to watch it in HQ when I come back to Toulouse.

I was upstairs... and As I am tiny, It was sometimes hard to see everything cuz a big girl was standing there. F*** her.

I saw in other threads that you thought that the interview part was weird but there"s a reason, britney couldnt hear anything !! Right after the performance that was the moment were people screamed & applaused the most. (so you may think she didnt understand but that was just the noise)

Anyway my thought is, it was just 100000000000 X better than the wierd BAMBI awards show, Just because of the audience (did you see her face? she seemed so happy to be there, to watch @ her fans, @ the end she was looking @ the crowd I thought she was going to cry of happiness, like if she wanted to say "I missed that" "OMG looks like they enjoyed what I did"). I think you just can't understand how noisy it was, how the screams were so loud, and it was really hot/warm, everyone was dancing, jumping

Other info :

The first part was prerecorded , of course it's not britney who arrived in leather.

I think the Circus add looked hot !!!

I was so scared that she fall on top of the human bowling lol

I didnt stayed all the show, I had an open bar Champagne & Macarons @10:30 PM.

Welll if you have any questions....(maybe I will answer to that questions tomorrow)

Oh and could you imagine there's fire, this human bowling, plus a new version of WOmanizer and it's jsut a promo tour ??? I mean do you remmember the boring toxic/matm performances @ top of the pops in 2003 ?

Today I'm going to visit all my friends (I had already planned my trip to Paris before Britney was announced ! I lived in Paris during 5 months this year and it feels so good to see my friends agaiiiin) & I will go shoping toooo.

Oh and it feels SO good to be devirginzed by Britney herself !! I'm glad I have waited