• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

I always forget about that song, love the song, thanks for the reminder

*Sabine*

Quote from: Raul_esp on December 01, 2008, 05:56:42 PM
guys , do you remember this cheiron song : http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=JxivCNghnb0  :P

I think it is the best bonus track ever .

Total agree, I love it to death!!  ;D

Anyone seen For The Records??
I saw it yesterday and I found it so real and moving. Britney is such a sweet and down to earth person, I really love her!!  ;D Best Britney documentary since MTV's Diary of Britney Spears in 2001.

Rebecca

I just watched For the Record. It was very sad, sad that she said that she was sad. On the one hand she's an amazing performer and has a lot of confidence like the way she just walks out on the stage to join Madonna without even seeming nervous, but on the other hand, she doesn't seem like she's learnt how to take care of herself. I hope she's over the breakup with Kevin now and getting over problems. Hopefully the success of her album will cheer her up.

gosh, Madonnna looked totally weird though - too much plastic surgery!

*Sabine*

Yes you're right, it was really sad when she explained she felt like a prisoner. I think the success of ehr album will make her happy but it won't make her achieve ultimate happiness. For that she'd need a husband and more privacy...

Feelgoodlies

Circus live on Good Morning America

She is to appear on Ellen guys next Thursday!

ps:I still haven't watched  For The Record :-\

ahmed

the things Britney should do to be happy are:

1-she has to give all her love to her babies , and try to make them the happiest babies in the world.

2-she has to concentrate on her musical career, keep releasing music, doing concerts and such these activities.

3-she has to stay single for some years, i don't know how girls will feel about that but i think she should forget about men and relationships in the next years, currently she is overcoming the depression she suffered after her divorce, so she should care about herself .

*Sabine*

Quote from: ahmed on December 02, 2008, 04:19:41 PM
the things Britney should do to be happy are:

1-she has to give all her love to her babies , and try to make them the happiest babies in the world.

2-she has to concentrate on her musical career, keep releasing music, doing concerts and such these activities.

3-she has to stay single for some years, i don't know how girls will feel about that but i think she should forget about men and relationships in the next years, currently she is overcoming the depression she suffered after her divorce, so she should care about herself .

Total agree. I love this new performance of Circus but the choreography should be more dynamic. I think Andrea Fuentes, her choregrapher, is not the best... She also sang Womanizer by the way. Hope we can see an HQ video soon.

ahmed

there are many bonus tracks for ''Circus'', can anybody tell me which of the bonus tracks are on the European release and which of them are on the US release ...etc

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: ahmed on December 02, 2008, 05:01:05 PM
there are many bonus tracks for ''Circus'', can anybody tell me which of the bonus tracks are on the European release and which of them are on the US release ...etc
"Rock Me In" and "Phonology" are in the European Version and the Deluxte Edition, while "Amensia" is on the "UK" and "Japanese" edition of the album, and "Quicksand" is in the European iTunes stores as a bonus track.

*Sabine*

I live in france and didn't have Quicksand when I bought it on iTunes.
There are also the songs Rock Me In and Trouble which have leaked online.

ahmed

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 02, 2008, 05:08:03 PM
"Rock Me In" and "Phonology" are in the European Version and the Deluxte Edition, while "Amensia" is on the "UK" and "Japanese" edition of the album, and "Quicksand" is in the European iTunes stores as a bonus track.

phonography , not phonology  :)

Tiiger

I hate it when they add different bonus tracks for different areas of the world. Couldn't they just put them all on a bonus-disc and release it all over.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

*Sabine*

Quote from: Tiiger on December 02, 2008, 08:13:11 PM
I hate it when they add different bonus tracks for different areas of the world. Couldn't they just put them all on a bonus-disc and release it all over.

Exactly!!!  >:(
I guess it's on the sake of commercial purposes...

Alex Martin

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: ahmed on December 02, 2008, 06:52:27 PM
Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 02, 2008, 05:08:03 PM

phonography , not phonology  :)
Lol sorry I love English phonology that's why I mixed them, and I don't think "Phonography" is a correct English word anyway lol.

And yes I agree Tiiger, scattering songs all over makes me mad!, anyways here isWomanizer(Live on GMA]