• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

*Sabine*

I was checking the credits of IUSA BTW and it made me think of one thing. Many of us here were talking about how moving it must have felt to re-record together with Brit and Max but actually they didn't meet! I wasn't expecting Brit to go to Sweden of course but Max could have been to the US (as he did for the Britney album in 2001).
By the way, I doubt more and more that this rumor that Brit is re-recording BOMT with Max is true... I don't remember, was it posted on her official site www.britneyspears.com? Nobody's talking about it anymore.

ahmed

Quote from: *Sabine* on December 02, 2008, 10:14:32 PM
I was checking the credits of IUSA BTW and it made me think of one thing. Many of us here were talking about how moving it must have felt to re-record together with Brit and Max but actually they didn't meet! I wasn't expecting Brit to go to Sweden of course but Max could have been to the US (as he did for the Britney album in 2001).
By the way, I doubt more and more that this rumor that Brit is re-recording BOMT with Max is true... I don't remember, was it posted on her official site www.britneyspears.com? Nobody's talking about it anymore.

what is your source Sabine about Britney and Max meeting ?

*Sabine*

Quote from: ahmed on December 02, 2008, 10:41:41 PM
Quote from: *Sabine* on December 02, 2008, 10:14:32 PM

what is your source Sabine about Britney and Max meeting ?

Well, I think you can conclude it from the credits in the booklet...

malcolm hogg

I know 100% through a mutual friend of Max that he spent a big period of time from late summer to mid october in LA. A working trip, not holiday.
A childrens song, have you listened as they play? There song is love, and the children know the way!  B.Wilson/V.D. Parks. Brian Wilson presents Smile.

Rebecca

I was wondering the same thing -whether Max and Britney met up to record the song.

Per the credits:

Recorded by Seth Waldmann at Conway Recording Studios, LA and Sunset Studios LA
Additional recording at Maratone

Max may have been in LA but it's difficult to tell if he actually met up with Britney. I suppose they would have - he would have needed to guide her through the song and it does say Produced by Max Martin so he must have.

Max could have been busy with Pink or working for Kelly Clarkson's new cd or many other projects.

Feelgoodlies

She only thanked "Dr. Luke" like she's been working with him all time, and she never mentioned Max ::)

Anyways, Circus(the song) is # 1 on US iTunes, while If U Seek Amy is at 23.

Raul_esp

amazing !, if u seek amy  isnt single and  23 # en tunes!! , it is great , is this the second song in tunes of circus ? , it can make if u seek amy be single .

Feelgoodlies

Someone in another forum said
QuoteIt has been recently confirmed by the record label that they would like to release "If U Seek Amy" as the third single off the album
I hope that's true, but a third single is gonna be a ballade..

Oh and If U Seek Amy is at # 21 now, while Shattered Glass is somewhere above.

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 03, 2008, 04:57:34 PM
Someone in another forum said
QuoteIt has been recently confirmed by the record label that they would like to release "If U Seek Amy" as the third single off the album
I hope that's true, but a third single is gonna be a ballade..

Oh and If U Seek Amy is at # 21 now, while Shattered Glass is somewhere above.

woww , other great song!! , people who download in tunes  know what is better

Alex Martin

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 03, 2008, 01:54:51 PM
She only thanked "Dr. Luke" like she's been working with him all time, and she never mentioned Max ::)

Anyways, Circus(the song) is # 1 on US iTunes, while If U Seek Amy is at 23.

Really? She never mentioned max? >:(

nshinnosuke

I hope it's true that IUSA is the 3rd single, please make my wish come true  ;D

Rebecca

wow, that would be amazing if If U Seek Amy is a single
that's great it's doing so well on itunes.

Yeah, on the bonus dvd Britney mentions Dr Luke but not Max. However, she only talks about a few of her songs on the album and doesn't mention If U Seek Amy. To me it seems like the full interview wasn't shown.

Also strange is that she doesn't thank any songwriters on her album - just her record company people, family and some others.

Feelgoodlies

Yes that was kinda strange Rebecca not to thank the songwriters, her "Thank-You" was very brief, I mean usually the "Thank-Yous" are long in the booklets, now let's hope the album sells in US, in the UK it's sold around 25,000 copies in its first day of release to debut at #3 behind Take That & The Killers; her biggest first-day sales here since "Oops!... I Did It Again" in 2000, but she won't be # 1 teher, actally she's never gotten a UK # 1 album there.