• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

Thanks "Circus" is a good video.

At first I didn't really like the song, but it's now grown on me.

Feelgoodlies

Not the video I was expecting from Francis Lawrance, I hope there will be another version, I didn't really like it, it an OK, not bad though.

Oh Circus is expected to open with 450k in the USA to debut at # 1 ;D there.

Alex Martin

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 04, 2008, 01:59:46 PM
Nice video but my fav remain STRONGER.

I agree , the beginning and the final of the video with the song stronger are simply perfect .

anyway the video of circus is amazing too .

I got circus today  :) now I can  say thie cd is much better than in the zone and blackout , but not than the three firts

nshinnosuke

I absolutely love Stronger, but BOMT has a lot of memories...

ahmed

Quote from: Raul_esp on December 04, 2008, 02:55:50 PM

I got circus today  :) now I can  say thie cd is much better than in the zone and blackout , but not than the three firts

yes, i put ''Circus'' at the fourth place after ''baby one more time'' ''oops i did it again'' ''Britney''.

when i was disappointed by ''in the zone'' and ''blackout'' i used to wonder if Britney will release an album which i can put after the first three as my favorite (i already know that her first three albums will always be her best) thanks God it happen with ''Circus''  :).

*Sabine*

OMG Circus is seriously one of her best vids ever!!! I'm loving it!!! , yeah (like a Circus ah ah)!!! LOL  ;D

ahmed

Raul_esp

Quote from: ahmed on December 04, 2008, 10:53:28 PM
''Circus'' the album is on track to top billboard album chart

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/britney-s-circus-on-track-to-top-album-chart-1003919151.story

Britney is a legend  :).

yes , britney is a legend alive , the best pop singer in the history for me.

starstruck52

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 04, 2008, 01:29:23 PM
Not the video I was expecting from Francis Lawrance, I hope there will be another version, I didn't really like it, it an OK, not bad though.
WHAT DO YOU LIKE?  ::)

*Sabine*

Yes she's now a legend!
I think Circus should be #1 on its first week with around 400K sales.

Alex Martin

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: starstruck52 on December 05, 2008, 02:47:32 AM
Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 04, 2008, 01:29:23 PM
WHAT DO YOU LIKE?  ::)
What is outstanding, and that simply isn't ;), comparing this to "Buttons", "Buttons" is WAYS better.