• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Read this guys:

QuoteBy Paul Cashmere - December 5 2008

Parents with children as young as 5 are horrified by the lyrics on one of the songs on the new Britney Spears album `Circus`.

'If You Seek Amy' may be the actual title of one of the songs but when Britney sings it, it sounds exactly like 'F U C K me".

"I was astonished and totally taken aback when I heard my 5 and 7 year old kids walking around the house singing F U C K'," concerned parent Leonie Barsenbach tells Undercover News. "When I asked them what it was, they told me it was Britney Spears. I was horrified".

Ms Barsenbach bought 'Circus' for her children as soon as it came out because she thought it would be some good, wholesome entertainment for them over the holidays. "I got them the 'Circus' album because little kids are Britney fans but there was no warning on the album and none of the songs listed had F U C K in the title." Track 6 is listed as 'If You Seek Amy'.

In context of the lyrics, 'If You Seek Amy' doesn't even make sense as a lyric. 'F U C K me' does. It is either "All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek Amy" or "all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to F U C K me".

"Listening to it, it is extremely blatant and offensive," she says. " I feel I have been deceived into believing that this was acceptable content for children but instead it is objectionable. What I dislike most about this is that they have bypassed my authority as a parent by going under the radar by changing the wording to avoid issuing a warning".

The Australian Record Industry has a clear labeling code that has clearly been avoided for the Britney release.

At the very least, 'Circus' should qualify for the Level 1 warning for "Infrequent aggressive or strong course language".
There is no warning on the 'Circus' album to protect parents making the buying decision on behalf of their children.

And OMG I heard Circus debuted at 24 on the Swedish album chart :o

nshinnosuke

NOOOOO !!!!
That Australian mom is such a dumb !!!! I'd kill her if she's the one who causes Britney's label not to release IUSA as a single...  >:( >:( >:(
What the heck,a parent is buying a Britney album for their kids??? Who's the idiot now?
It's her fault for not knowing how to be a mother,not the song !!

Anyway,I can't spell or find the 'fuck me' part in IUSA...I couldn't undertand it or when it is heard...Maybe it's just my tongue?

*Sabine*

I think this Aussie article is made up bit if it's really true, it's one the dumbest 2008 things!  :P  I would love the song to be a single even more to piss her off!  ;D
Circus debuting at #24???  :o  This is her worst ever, especially in Sweden where people generally love her music! Gosh!

Eddie Krommer

Funny thing!!!! Sorry for the kids. Not their fault. Just blame the others when u fail!

starstruck52

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 05, 2008, 01:23:39 PM
Quote from: starstruck52 on December 05, 2008, 02:47:32 AM
Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 04, 2008, 01:29:23 PM
Not the video I was expecting from Francis Lawrance, I hope there will be another version, I didn't really like it, it an OK, not bad though.
WHAT DO YOU LIKE?  ::)
What is outstanding, and that simply isn't ;), comparing this to "Buttons", "Buttons" is WAYS better.
Nope.

1. Slave 4 U
2. Circus
3. Buttons

PCD basically got their whole image from Britney. The hair whips, the chair dancing, the leg kicks, etc.

Rebecca

That Aussie mum is an idiot!! next time stick to buying Wiggles cd's!

I can't believe the suggestion of putting a warning sticker on it, I mean seriously, can't parents make decisions on their own? It's obvious it's not aimed at the 5 year old market, they're not going to understand anything about what Britney sings, whether it's a sexual song or about a break-up, or whatever.

starstruck52

Quote from: Rebecca on December 05, 2008, 09:37:57 PM
That Aussie mum is an idiot!! next time stick to buying Wiggles cd's!

I can't believe the suggestion of putting a warning sticker on it, I mean seriously, can't parents make decisions on their own? It's obvious it's not aimed at the 5 year old market, they're not going to understand anything about what Britney sings, whether it's a sexual song or about a break-up, or whatever.

Exactly.

Did she not see the Womanizer video? Britney was completely NUDE! rofl

Alex Martin

Britney completely nude......bleah,orrible....i don't like her body.

Nicole Scherzinger from pussycat dolls....oh yes she has a perfect body and nude she's an amazing vision :D

nshinnosuke

Nicole's skin is too dark,I don't like it....and she doesn't look so prety without a lot of make up.. ;D ;D

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 05, 2008, 10:27:31 PM

Nicole Scherzinger from pussycat dolls....oh yes she has a perfect body and nude she's an amazing vision :D

NS looks like a sl***, it's too much and she has no charm. Britney, even nude, is never vulgar, she looks too sweet. I totally hate the PCDs. And I love Brtiney's body, she looks perfect, so thin, she's the most beautiful Mom in the world and has the best smile ever!

Rebecca

I think Nicole does have the better body, but Britney is prettier.

Alex Martin

BTW I prefer nicole dressed than brit nude :D

Nicole has perfect body and perfect smile.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: starstruck52 on December 05, 2008, 08:38:18 PM
Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 05, 2008, 01:23:39 PM
Quote from: starstruck52 on December 05, 2008, 02:47:32 AM
Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 04, 2008, 01:29:23 PM
Not the video I was expecting from Francis Lawrance, I hope there will be another version, I didn't really like it, it an OK, not bad though.
WHAT DO YOU LIKE?  ::)
What is outstanding, and that simply isn't ;), comparing this to "Buttons", "Buttons" is WAYS better.
Nope.

1. Slave 4 U
2. Circus
3. Buttons

PCD basically got their whole image from Britney. The hair whips, the chair dancing, the leg kicks, etc.
And as a result their video is just WOW, it was my favourite video in that year btw.

It's official Circus is at # 24 on the Swedish Album Chart.

ahmed

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 05, 2008, 03:27:37 PM
Read this guys:

QuoteBy Paul Cashmere - December 5 2008

Parents with children as young as 5 are horrified by the lyrics on one of the songs on the new Britney Spears album `Circus`.

'If You Seek Amy' may be the actual title of one of the songs but when Britney sings it, it sounds exactly like 'F U C K me".

"I was astonished and totally taken aback when I heard my 5 and 7 year old kids walking around the house singing F U C K'," concerned parent Leonie Barsenbach tells Undercover News. "When I asked them what it was, they told me it was Britney Spears. I was horrified".

Ms Barsenbach bought 'Circus' for her children as soon as it came out because she thought it would be some good, wholesome entertainment for them over the holidays. "I got them the 'Circus' album because little kids are Britney fans but there was no warning on the album and none of the songs listed had F U C K in the title." Track 6 is listed as 'If You Seek Amy'.

In context of the lyrics, 'If You Seek Amy' doesn't even make sense as a lyric. 'F U C K me' does. It is either "All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek Amy" or "all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to F U C K me".

"Listening to it, it is extremely blatant and offensive," she says. " I feel I have been deceived into believing that this was acceptable content for children but instead it is objectionable. What I dislike most about this is that they have bypassed my authority as a parent by going under the radar by changing the wording to avoid issuing a warning".

The Australian Record Industry has a clear labeling code that has clearly been avoided for the Britney release.

At the very least, 'Circus' should qualify for the Level 1 warning for "Infrequent aggressive or strong course language".
There is no warning on the 'Circus' album to protect parents making the buying decision on behalf of their children.

And OMG I heard Circus debuted at 24 on the Swedish album chart :o

i hate when people talk about Britney this way thinking they are Catholic nuns living in a monastery and Britney is the only bad person in the world, this is ridiculous and rude, why don't they blame the people who mention the most explicit words in their songs like A$$,p.u.s.s.y ...etc , the world of entertainment full of people who say and do very bad things, so blame them all , don't blame one person.

those silly parents should leave Britney alone and go search for the real dangerous things that may harm your kids.

ahmed

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 05, 2008, 10:27:31 PM

when any woman is nude people are like amazing body, sexy...etc

when Britney is nude people are like horrible, bad girl ,and other rude words.

unfair world  >:(

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 06, 2008, 12:32:45 PM
BTW I prefer nicole dressed than brit nude :D

Nicole has perfect body and perfect smile.

Nicole has a silly , no taste smile with a man lips.

Britney has the most beautiful , cutest, sweetest smile in the world.