• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

starstruck52

Well, of course IUSA is the best choice... just saying that Shattered Glass is a good song too. IDK what you guys mean about "missing music." haha.

*Sabine*

Quote from: starstruck52 on December 08, 2008, 11:00:30 AM
Well, of course IUSA is the best choice... just saying that Shattered Glass is a good song too. IDK what you guys mean about "missing music." haha.

The chorus sounds as if it were a song's first chorus. We mean that it misses instruments, the music pattern is too simple. Anyways...

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on December 08, 2008, 11:26:10 AM
Quote from: starstruck52 on December 08, 2008, 11:00:30 AM

The chorus sounds as if it were a song's first chorus. We mean that it misses instruments, the music pattern is too simple. Anyways...
Plus the Glllaaaa-aaaa-eeee-yayaya thing in the second chorus is a bit  >:(, and the song finishes so fast, I mean it's quite short, but it's a very very good song.

Anyways guys, Circus debuted at # 4 in the UK album Charts, behind Take That(#1), The Killers(#2) and Leona(#3 jumped from 4).

starstruck52

all eyez on me in the center of the ring just like a circus~  :P

*Sabine*

Quote from: Feelgoodlies link=topic=4.msg10795#msg10795
Plus the Glllaaaa-aaaa-eeee-yayaya thing in the second chorus is a bit  >:(, and the song finishes so fast, I mean it's quite short, but it's a very very good song.

Yes the Gllaa-aa-eee-ya thing is also annoying too me and doesn't sound so good. The song is also only 3 mins, quite short. All the Dr Luke songs on Circus are short, what's wrong??

So Circus didn't start at #1 in any European country, a shame :(
Well, I guess the essential is that it reached #1 straight on the US Billboard.

Alex Martin

Quote from: *Sabine* on December 09, 2008, 10:10:01 AM

Yes the Gllaa-aa-eee-ya thing is also annoying too me and doesn't sound so good. The song is also only 3 mins, quite short. All the Dr Luke songs on Circus are short, what's wrong??

It's not a shame the album is really poor.

Feelgoodlies

Another disappointment for me, it entered at # 9 on the German Album Charts.

This is the official single-cover of Circus:

I just hate her hair/wig, she looks awful.

*Sabine*

Well, the design of the single is good but I hate her hair and her face is kinda bad, britney can be MUCH prettier! I think Jive SUCK at photoshop!

nshinnosuke

I think she looks best on the beginning and the end of womanizer with that purple dress,I love her hair there  :)

starstruck52

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 09, 2008, 01:35:54 PM
Quote from: *Sabine* on December 09, 2008, 10:10:01 AM

It's not a shame the album is really poor.
Wrong. Circus is one of her best albums to date, and it's the best pop album released this year.

*Sabine*

Quote from: starstruck52 on December 09, 2008, 04:36:42 PM
Wrong. Circus is one of her best albums to date, and it's the best pop album released this year.

Yes!! Circus lacks Max songs but is still generally good. For me, no song is GREAT (except IUSA) but no song is also bad (like most albums have). I don't think Circus have what we call 'fillers'.

starstruck52

Quote from: *Sabine* on December 09, 2008, 04:47:21 PM
no song is GREAT (except IUSA) but no song is also bad (like most albums have). I don't think Circus have what we call 'fillers'.
Womanizer has already outpeaked "Sometimes," "Crazy," and "Everytime" on POP radio...It's about to tie with "Oops," "BOMT," and "Toxic" at the #1 spot. Trust me, it's a GREAT song.  8)

And "Circus" is soaring up the radio charts as we speak.  ;)

nshinnosuke

I thought Mannequin and Lace and Leather are supposed to be so called fillers..?

*Sabine*

Quote from: nshinnosuke on December 09, 2008, 05:10:41 PM
I thought Mannequin and Lace and Leather are supposed to be so called fillers..?

Well, of course, nobody will think the same as our tastes vary (and fortunately in this world people's tastes are different :) ).

Starstruck, I meant Womanizer is not great for me but of course songs that I don't like so much can have success lol. For example, Toxic was very successful and I still can't say I like that song a lot...

starstruck52

Quote from: nshinnosuke on December 09, 2008, 05:10:41 PM
They aren't as filler-ish as some of the stuff on the BOMT or Oops records.  ;)