• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ahmed

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 09, 2008, 01:35:54 PM
Quote from: *Sabine* on December 09, 2008, 10:10:01 AM
Quote from: Feelgoodlies link=topic=4.msg10795#msg10795
Plus the Glllaaaa-aaaa-eeee-yayaya thing in the second chorus is a bit  >:(, and the song finishes so fast, I mean it's quite short, but it's a very very good song.

Yes the Gllaa-aa-eee-ya thing is also annoying too me and doesn't sound so good. The song is also only 3 mins, quite short. All the Dr Luke songs on Circus are short, what's wrong??

So Circus didn't start at #1 in any European country, a shame :(
Well, I guess the essential is that it reached #1 straight on the US Billboard.

It's not a shame the album is really poor.

the album is great, and if i compare it to the albums that is being released in America these years , ''Circus'' is a pop masterpiece .

next week ''Circus'' will be #1 on Billboard.

pink 's''funhouse'' which YOU think is good made a peek only to #2 and dropped quickly to #20 after only 5 weeks on Billboard.

nshinnosuke

Oh yes,I almost forgot  :D
Britney's self titled album is the most consistent record she ever made I guess...But seriously I hate I'm a Slave 4 U & Boys...They shouldn't be released as singles,especially Boys,it's completely crap,Cinderella,Bombastic Love,What It's Like to Be Me or Let Me Be were much better choices for a 4th single...I'm glad that there isn't any songs by The Neptunes in Circus ;D
my fav album of Britney is Oops,sure there are fillers but it has the most number of Max songs and they're brilliant  ;)

Alex Martin

If this is the album of the year I am brad pitt....

This is an average album. If an unknow artist begin is career with Circus it would be a flop for sure but since it's a spears album it's a masterpiece.

Too many of you aren't objective.

starstruck52

Britney's most successful POP/CHR radio singles:

1. ...Baby One More Time - #1 (5 weeks)
2. Toxic - #1 (4 weeks)
3. Oops! I Did It Again - #1 (3 weeks)
4. Womanizer - #3 (still rising  8))
5. Everytime - #4 (4 weeks)
6. YDM (Crazy) - #4 (3 weeks)
7. Sometimes - #4 (2 weeks)
8. Lucky - #8
9. Me Against The Music - #11
10. Stronger - #14
11. From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart - #16
12. Gimme More - #17
13. I'm A Slave 4 U - #18
14. I'm Not A Girl (Not Yet A Woman) - #21
15. Break The Ice - #22
16. My Prerogative - #22
17. Outrageous - #23
18. Piece Of Me - #28
19. Boys - #32
20. Overprotected - #34
21. Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know - #36
22. Circus - #45 (already!  8))

Alex Martin

Quote from: ahmed on December 09, 2008, 05:18:56 PM
Plus the Glllaaaa-aaaa-eeee-yayaya thing in the second chorus is a bit  >:(, and the song finishes so fast, I mean it's quite short, but it's a very very good song.

Yes the Gllaa-aa-eee-ya thing is also annoying too me and doesn't sound so good. The song is also only 3 mins, quite short. All the Dr Luke songs on Circus are short, what's wrong??

the album is great, and if i compare it to the albums that is being released in America these years , ''Circus'' is a pop masterpiece .

pink 's''funhouse'' which YOU think is good made a peek only to #2 and dropped quickly to #20 after only 5 weeks on Billboard.

I'm totally sure funhouse will sale more than circus in the world.

Alex Martin

.....and last thing listen THE CIRCUS new take that album......this is a masterpiece or pop album of the year......similar album name but really different quality of songs for take that.

Well done Gary,Howard,Mark and Jason.

starstruck52

P!nk's album sucks. Britney will have no problem outselling her.  ;)

Alex Martin

Quote from: starstruck52 on December 09, 2008, 05:59:24 PM
P!nk's album sucks. Britney will have no problem outselling her.  ;)

Ah ah ah ok  Pink Vs. Britney  ;D

starstruck52

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 09, 2008, 05:59:48 PM
http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=zHzMLGH1Rfs
So THAT is what the UK is going crazy over? They're horrible LOL.

Oh well, Britney's Circus sold very well over there (her best numbers since the Oops album) and will be outselling Take That everywhere else on the planet. So I'm very pleased. 8)

Alex Martin

Raul_esp

I like take that album , but i prefer circus , althought there is three o four songs very bad ,  with if u seek amy  I'm completely addicted to it , great work max , since 2001 with black and blue I wasnt so addicted to a song.

ahmed

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 09, 2008, 05:53:08 PM

I'm totally sure funhouse will sale more than circus in the world.

Britney is already one of the best selling artists worldwide in history, she is 27 years old and wrote her name with golden letters in the history of the world of music.

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 09, 2008, 05:58:29 PM
.....and last thing listen THE CIRCUS new take that album......this is a masterpiece or pop album of the year......similar album name but really different quality of songs for take that.

Well done Gary,Howard,Mark and Jason.

Britney is an American singer, not European, and of course the music is being presented by European singers is different from what American singers do, don't expect the same or similarities.

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 09, 2008, 05:33:48 PM

This is an average album. If an unknow artist begin is career with Circus it would be a flop for sure but since it's a spears album it's a masterpiece.

Too many of you aren't objective.

no , not because it is a spears album , because it is really great.

a lot of unknown singers started their career with very bad songs and succeeded, and also a lot of unknown singers started their career with amazing songs and flopped, you never know.

we are not objective?? how? i remember when Backstreet boys released their album ''unbreakable'' back in 2007 and there was NO Max Martin some people here didn't like the album because there is no Max, but actually the album was very good and better and popier than some of Max's recent stuff.

so you have to re-think about this objective think.

Feelgoodlies

But it has sold amazingly in whole Europe, well, at least the biggest European countries, and in Australia.

Britney seems to have the opposite, she did it in America but her debuts in Europe so far aren't that impressive I didn't expect that tbh.

Yes it is really good pop album I never expected it from Britney specially after the last 2  disasterous releases (In The Zone, Blackout), who would've thought Britney will do an uptempo pop song with a dance-break again?, and who would've thought she will do it with Max?.

Rebecca

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 09, 2008, 05:33:48 PM

I agree Alex, for me too this is an average album, not bad, just not great. Better than Blackout and maybe better than In The Zone, but that's it. If it was by another singer and it didn't have the Max song on it, I wouldn't have bothered to buy it. I think the record company rushed to get it released before Christmas and they're just counting on the loyalty of fans to Britney.

I'm glad others here really like it but for me it's not even close to being as good as her first 3, it's a big disappointment, I expected more. It's better than Madonna's "Hard Candy" though.