• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiiger

I personally think Circus is a great album, especially the bonus tracks "Phonography" amd "Trouble", both are better than some of the standard album tracks.  :-X
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Feelgoodlies

I am glad that IUSA and Shattered Glass made it to the chart, but I am looking for an official release for IUSA...

And yeah Circus is # 3, that's what I'm talking about, hopefully # 1 next week, cuz it's still # 1 on US iTunes.

Alex Martin

I like kill the light but i want a martin's song absolutely.

Alex Martin

*Sabine*

Quote from: Tiiger on December 11, 2008, 01:06:20 PM
I personally think Circus is a great album, especially the bonus tracks "Phonography" amd "Trouble", both are better than some of the standard album tracks.  :-X

You're right! Trouble is very good, it has smth of Madonna's get Together at the beginning!

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 11, 2008, 02:09:17 PM
VOTE FOR IUSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes let's vote, it really has to win! ...Though I doubt Jive will make their choice 100% on this poll on britneyspears.com
It may influence their choice but that's all.

Alex Martin

Raul_esp

amazing!!! , if u seek amy in the hot 100!! without be single! shattered glass is great tb , and circus the next 1# .

I heard if u seek amy yesterday in the spanish radio ;D

*Sabine*

Quote from: Raul_esp on December 11, 2008, 02:45:37 PM
amazing!!! , if u seek amy in the hot 100!! without be single! shattered glass is great tb , and circus the next 1# .

I heard if u seek amy yesterday in the spanish radio ;D

Really? IUSA on a radio! Great!!  ;D I would die to hear it here soon... I think there must be a Britney fan at a local station at my place. I've already heard non britney singles like I Will Be There, Lonely and Cinderella! It feels really great to hear a normal album track you love on the radio, so unusual!

ahmed

Circus is #1 on Billboard, congratulations Britney.

Feelgoodlies

Oh no..., I heard that Circus' second week sales will be around 170k... that's a huge drop guys! :-\

Alex Martin

It's a normal drop cos this album is sufficient!!!

starstruck52

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 11, 2008, 07:02:44 PM
Oh no..., I heard that Circus' second week sales will be around 170k... that's a huge drop guys! :-\
It'll sell more than that.  8)

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 11, 2008, 07:09:18 PM

the drop is normal but not cos the album is sufficent , this album is great!! ,  the cds cant sell the second week like the first , besides britney is a very famous singer , everybody buy the album the first week .

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 11, 2008, 07:09:18 PM

GRRRR!!!! No it's good and it's a normal drop, 170 is still huge!