• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

starstruck52

Quote from: *Sabine* on December 11, 2008, 10:39:42 PM
Quote from: Alex Martin on December 11, 2008, 07:09:18 PM
It's a normal drop cos this album is sufficient!!!

GRRRR!!!! No it's good and it's a normal dropn 170 is still huge!
Brit's second week will still sell more than P!nk's first week.  8) :D

Alex Martin

If 170k it's huge the 2400000 copyes sold by NSYNC's No Strings Attached what is? ? ?

Guys,it's a flop this album and only Womanizer and IUSA are interestings songs.

starstruck52

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 11, 2008, 10:47:36 PM
If 170k it's huge the 2400000 copyes sold by NSYNC's No Strings Attached what is? ? ?

Britney still holds the title for the biggest first week EVER for a female. ;)

And Circus has the second biggest first week for a female of 2008.

Stop calling this a flop. It's far from a flop.  ::)

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 11, 2008, 10:47:36 PM

Alex you have to understand that you CAN'T compare 2000 to 2008 sales, and that for any artist! CD sales have decreased dramatically these last 10 years due to ILLEGAL DOWNLOADS. Haven't you heard about it? :P
This album is very successful and it's been out for 2 weeks, so please give it some time. The next cd sale peak will be at the release of the Circus single now.

Alex Martin

In 2000 there was NAPSTER!!!! Did you knew napster? Many and many free downloads like today. The difference is NO STRINGS ATTACHED had many hits while circus is so poor of good songs.

Unexpected

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 12, 2008, 12:53:17 PM
In 2000 there was NAPSTER!!!! Did you knew napster? Many and many free downloads like today. The difference is NO STRINGS ATTACHED had many hits while circus is so poor of good songs.

You're talking Serious?!!! Rihanna With good Girl Gone Bad has 6 hits and Rehab making it's way (that make them 7 hits)and the alnum merely sold 2.1M after two years in the US , what you call this , I'm not saying that sales are not there , still there're alot of artists sells million but with time like (daughtry whose at 4M at the US , tylor swift , Alicia keys ...etc) but noone can sell 1m at one week now , when 'l'l wayne did it everybody was going :o , and when Kanye west opened with 900k last year the album only went to sell 2m after 2.5 years , SALES are so down , but opening with 500K+ in the US these days is still huge

ahmed

Alex Martin

Unfortunately it's not a joke but it's a real thing. Watch the world charts,britney in number 1 in only 4 or 5 country.

I call this flop if your name is britney spears.

*Sabine*

ahmed

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 12, 2008, 01:57:20 PM
Unfortunately it's not a joke but it's a real thing. Watch the world charts,britney in number 1 in only 4 or 5 country.

I call this flop if your name is britney spears.

whatever you say, still a silly joke...thanks God that this is only your personal opinion.

Alex Martin

Ahmed maybe you have a problem....it's not my opinion but it's a real fact this album isn't a worldwide success.

Feelgoodlies

The album so far in Europe is kinda flop, I am not completely satisfied with  its European entries, the album ONLY did good in America, just like Beyonce's new album, it did well in America but not that good in Europe, 500k is good but selling 170k in the second week isn't, let's just wait and see and I will keep you updated.

And P!nk's album, sold around 180k in its first week in the USA, while 271k in the second as I remember.

ahmed

BRITNEYSPEARS.COM

CIRCUS CONTINUES TO TOP THE CHARTS

Circus has debuted at No. 1 on Billboard's European Top 100 Albums chart. Britney's sixth studio album is now No. 1 in Canada, the U.S., Mexico, Switzerland, Brazil and Taiwan. Whew! The album is also at the top spot on the Billboard Top Digital Albums chart.

'Circus' the single is doing pretty fantastically too and is currently No. 3 on the Billboard Hot 100, No. 1 on the Digital Songs chart and is the iLike Libraries Most Added track (with 'Womanizer' right behind at No. 2.)

And it doesn't stop there... 'Shattered Glass' is at No. 70 on the Billboard Hot 100 and 'If U Seek Amy' is at No. 86.

Brit is truly the ring-mistress of her Circus.

starstruck52

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 12, 2008, 05:13:05 PM
The album so far in Europe is kinda flop, I am not completely satisfied with  its European entries, the album ONLY did good in America, just like Beyonce's new album, it did well in America but not that good in Europe, 500k is good but selling 170k in the second week isn't, let's just wait and see and I will keep you updated.

And P!nk's album, sold around 180k in its first week in the USA, while 271k in the second as I remember.
What are you talking about? Circus is doing better than Blackout in like every country... and it's doing better than the Britney and In The Zone albums in a lot of countries too.

Oh, and Britney is NOT doing as bad as Beyonce is overseas. Britney sold 310k and Beyonce sold 100k. Next.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: ahmed on December 12, 2008, 06:11:11 PM
BRITNEYSPEARS.COM

CIRCUS CONTINUES TO TOP THE CHARTS

Circus has debuted at No. 1 on Billboard's European Top 100 Albums chart. Britney's sixth studio album is now No. 1 in Canada, the U.S., Mexico, Switzerland, Brazil and Taiwan. Whew! The album is also at the top spot on the Billboard Top Digital Albums chart.

Whay about Germany, UK,Sweden and others, I will tell ya

A comeback for a superstar does this:
Germany debuted 9, next week gonna fall
Sweden debuted 24, this week 22
UK 4 said it will be outta top 10 next week
France 5
Belguim 24
Italy 9

Just knock it off guys, the album is good, we are happy it got to # 1 on BB, but face it, selling 170k or whatever and gradually dropping in this CHRISTMAS era is NOT a good sign, I love Britney as much as you do, but facts are facts, we can't change them...