• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

starstruck52

Like I said, Circus is doing better than Blackout did in every country. Circus is actually Britney's biggest selling album since Oops! I Did It Again in the UK, that's definitely something to appreciate.

And Britney is in Japan right now, so the sales are about to go up over there. Can't wait. 8)

ahmed

the facts says that this album has the lead single ''womanizer'' reached #1 on Billboard, and the second single ''circus'' is now at #3 on Billboard, that hasn't happened since ''baby one more time''

the facts says that ''circus'' the album is #1 on Billboard, that makes Britney has 5 albums reached #1.

American Billboard chart is the most important chart and is the measurement of the success, especially for American singers, that what always be in memory, when they say Britney Spears has 5 albums reached #1, they mean the American Billboard chart.

it is not necessary to be #1 in every country , she has a huge base of millions fans around the world, i'm sure they all loved the album , but maybe they downloaded it illegally or something.

starstruck52

Oh, and BTW... Womanizer is now #1 on the WW charts. It's her 8th WW #1!  ;D

And she has the best first week sales of the YEAR! Here's the top 10.

Top 10 Female Debuts of 2008 Worldwide
Artist / Title / First week sales WW

1. Britney Spears - Circus 814.000
2. Madonna - Hard Candy 758.000
3. Namie Amuro - best fiction 682.000
4. Mary J.Blige - Growing Pains 648.000
5. Taylor Swift - Fearless 619.000
6. Mariah Carey - E=MC2 617.000
7. Beyonce - I am Sasha Fierce 591.000
8. Pink - Funhouse - 549.000
9. Ayumi Hamasaki - A Complete (All Singles) 539.000
10. Hikaru Utada - Heart Station 480.000

Yeah, she's a FLOP alright!  ::)

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: starstruck52 on December 12, 2008, 08:31:52 PM
Like I said, Circus is doing better than Blackout did in every country. Circus is actually Britney's biggest selling album since Oops! I Did It Again in the UK, that's definitely something to appreciate.

And Britney is in Japan right now, so the sales are about to go up over there. Can't wait. 8)
Of course it's doing better than Blackout, it would be a disaster if it didn't, Blackout was just an album on shelves without any kind of promotion except the Britney Spears name in it.

Oh it's really nice she is in Japan now, hopefully sales will pick up in every country, and I can't wait for the tour since I hear Wade Robson is the choreographer or was just a rumor... I hope he remixes the tour songs, his remixes are good too.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: ahmed on December 12, 2008, 08:43:08 PM
the facts says that this album has the lead single ''womanizer'' reached #1 on Billboard, and the second single ''circus'' is now at #3 on Billboard, that hasn't happened since ''baby one more time''
She reached # 1 because of the MASSIVE Digital Sales, the second single "Circus" is # 3 because of the Digital Sales, that hasn't happened ever since Baby One More Time because there wasn't DIGTAL SALES ;), don't get blown by posisions, dig a little deeper.

I am really glad that Circus made it to # 3, but I hope it lingers and gets to the top, not this week # 3 and the next drops to 7, that's not a success for me.

starstruck52

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 12, 2008, 08:58:22 PM
She reached # 1 because of the MASSIVE Digital Sales, the second single "Circus" is # 3 because of the Digital Sales, that hasn't happened ever since Baby One More Time because there wasn't DIGTAL SALES ;), don't get blown by posisions, dig a little deeper.
I hope you know that Womanizer is #3 on POP radio and it's still rising. The experts are expecting it to hit #1 as soon as next week.  ;)

So you won't be able to use the digital sales excuse for too much longer.  8)

Feelgoodlies

Oh you know why everyone is suddenly # 1, 2 or 3, well, because of that digital thing, so I had to point it out.

I just hope Circus does better than that Womanizer song!

starstruck52

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 12, 2008, 09:27:11 PM
Oh you know why everyone is suddenly # 1, 2 or 3, well, because of that digital thing, so I had to point it out.

I just hope Circus does better than that Womanizer song!
Yeah, and I'm telling you that she's about to be #1 on the radio as well. So you can stop saying she's only #1 because she has the highest female digital sales in history (as if that's a bad thing).

Alex Martin

I'm sure at the end of the year circus will be out of every worldwide  top ten like last backstreet boys album.

starstruck52

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 12, 2008, 10:52:32 PM
I'm sure at the end of the year circus will be out of every worldwide  top ten like last backstreet boys album.
I like the Backstreet Boys, but they haven't been relevant for like 5 years. lol.

Britney Spears >>>>> BSB (by MILES)

Unexpected

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 12, 2008, 08:49:56 PM
Quote from: starstruck52 on December 12, 2008, 08:31:52 PM

Of course it's doing better than Blackout, it would be a disaster if it didn't, Blackout was just an album on shelves without any kind of promotion except the Britney Spears name in it.

Oh it's really nice she is in Japan now, hopefully sales will pick up in every country, and I can't wait for the tour since I hear Wade Robson is the choreographer or was just a rumor... I hope he remixes the tour songs, his remixes are good too.

Yeah it's Wade it was confirmed by britney spears.com , I hope he does great dance routines NOT like the ones he's doing for So You Think You Can Dance :-\

nshinnosuke

I was thinking of a double A-side aingle....Out From Under and IUSA...is it going to happen? what do you guys think??

starstruck52

Quote from: nshinnosuke on December 13, 2008, 10:07:58 AM
I was thinking of a double A-side aingle....Out From Under and IUSA...is it going to happen? what do you guys think??
I hope so! That'd be perfect because I really want both! I'm dying for a live Britney performance, and she only sings her ballads live... so yeah, Out From Under plz! and I think the video would be amazing.

And then OF COURSE I want IUSA.

*Sabine*

I think it's too early for such a big debate. We'll see the success after the 4 or 5 singles have been released. People who don't like the lead single Womanizer may buy the album when they fall in love with the next singles Circus and IUSA I hope! ;)

*Sabine*

Billboard declared Britney's Circus the best album of 2008!
1. Britney Spears, "Circus"
2. David Archuleta, "David Archuleta"
3. David Cook, "David Cook"
4. Mariah Carey, "Mariah Carey"
5. Elisa, "Dancing"
6. Guns N' Roses, "Chinese Democracy"
7. Beyonce, "I Am... Sasha Fierce"
8. Panic At The Disco, "Pretty. Odd."
9. RBD, "Best of RBD"
10. Anastacia, 'Heavy Rotation."

Gongratulations Miss Britney Spears <3