• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

wow, well done Britney

I also love the David Archuleta album

nshinnosuke

Quote from: *Sabine* on December 13, 2008, 11:56:37 AM
Billboard declared Britney's Circus the best album of 2008!
1. Britney Spears, "Circus"
2. David Archuleta, "David Archuleta"
3. David Cook, "David Cook"
4. Mariah Carey, "Mariah Carey"
5. Elisa, "Dancing"
6. Guns N' Roses, "Chinese Democracy"
7. Beyonce, "I Am... Sasha Fierce"
8. Panic At The Disco, "Pretty. Odd."
9. RBD, "Best of RBD"
10. Anastacia, 'Heavy Rotation."

Gongratulations Miss Britney Spears <3 

Lesley Roy deserves to be on that list, and Brandy's new album too...Mariah Carey's album had some terrible tracks with a lot of rap and she's not really singing with her 'voice' at all..Beyonce's new album is soo weird, I want a Beyonce album with Destiny's Child sound but it'll never happen :(
Billboard often got associated with American Idol,that's why they pick the 2 Davids to the uplist...and where the heck is Taylor Swift? they didn't mention her??? too bad,she's one of the most shining and original talented artist in US right now,I love her music...

ahmed

5. Elisa, "Dancing"
9. RBD, "Best of RBD"

Great news, congratulations Britney.

ahmed

Finicky critics are stuck on 'Circus'

Sure Circus is selling like hotcakes, breaking records and topping music charts worldwide. But, get this: The critics also like what they hear. Check out these review excerpts to see what they are saying...

From the synthy open of "Womanizer" to the regretful ache spurring "Blur," "Circus" gives Brit pop a whole new meaning, as the singer does double duty as a dance diva and brokenhearted balladeer. It's no easy feat, but when Spears shoves aside the tabloid trauma and hooks up with the right producers--on this album it's Guy Sigsworth, Danja, Dr. Luke and Max Martin--she is in a class of her own.
-- Ann Donahue, Billboard

Circus shifts from defiant booty calls to subtler material; suddenly, it's a first-rate electro-pop album. The Danja-produced ''Blur'' is a remarkably pretty song about (finally!) an actual blackout. ''Mmm Papi'' giddily sets her littlest-girl voice against a guitar right out of 1960s go-go rock. The standout is ''Unusual You,'' a pulsating ballad where a woman of experience finds unexpected love: ''Didn't anyone tell you you're supposed to/Break my heart, I expect you to/So why haven't you?'' Mostly, Spears still presents herself as fantasy object, but here might be her own fantasy -- of real acceptance.
-- Chris Willman, Entertainment Weekly

"Toxic" producers Bloodshy & Avant hit pay dirt again with the melodic, glowing "Unusual You." The Max Martin-produced "If U Seek Amy" (say it fast) is a saucy, swinging standout, and the photographer-taunting stomper "Kill the Lights" recalls the synth crush of 2007's Blackout.
-- Caryn Ganz, Rolling Stone

A seasoned cast of collaborators including Danja, Bloodshy & Avant, Guy Sigsworth, and Max Martin ensures that Spears's sixth album hits all the proper sonic touchstones. The fistful of dance tunes are fashionably stern, saddled with ominous strut and anonymous throb. But Britney is a palpable presence here, a flesh-and-blood singer.
-- Joan Anderman, The Boston Globe

...with Spears' sixth studio album, Circus (Jive), the mother of two exfoliates her grime and convincingly proves why she's finally ready to cue the curtains and retrieve her spotlight.
-- Tracy Garraud, Vibe

*Sabine*

starstruck52

5. Elisa, "Dancing"
9. RBD, "Best of RBD"

No P!nk and BSB!?

Feelgoodlies

5. Elisa, "Dancing"
9. RBD, "Best of RBD"

Wait Sabine... is this a 2008 album list?!.. how is Mariah Carey's Mariah Carey on it?, and Anastacia doesn't even release there, and who's Elisa?, of course Britney tops all of these!

Alex Martin

Linda

Alex Martin

It's a fake cos' it's an unofficial result voted by britney's fan for sure.

Guys be serious,please. ;)

starstruck52

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 13, 2008, 11:15:25 PM

No, it's official. Britney just has more fans than everyone else, clearly.  8)

Linda

Quote from: starstruck52 on December 13, 2008, 11:24:17 PM

lol agreed

Alex Martin

ahmed

Quote from: starstruck52 on December 13, 2008, 11:24:17 PM

i love Britney fans, they proved that they are the most loyal fans in the world, even in the things concerning Britney's personal life , they stood by her during her hard times, they never gave up on her, they supported her till she is back, they are always sympathize with her.

thanks to all Britney fans all over the world.