• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Quote from: ahmed on December 14, 2008, 04:00:56 AM
Quote from: starstruck52 on December 13, 2008, 11:24:17 PM
Quote from: Alex Martin on December 13, 2008, 11:15:25 PM
It's a fake cos' it's an unofficial result voted by britney's fan for sure.

Guys be serious,please. ;)
No, it's official. Britney just has more fans than everyone else, clearly.  8)

i love Britney fans, they proved that they are the most loyal fans in the world, even in the things concerning Britney's personal life , they stood by her during her hard times, they never gave up on her, they supported her till she is back, they are always sympathize with her.

thanks to all Britney fans all over the world.

Exactly! Britney is the artist with the more faithful fan base in the world and the star with most sites on the web. Again this year she's #1 in the number of researches on yahoo search engine.

Alex Martin

MAX MARTIN is the artist with the more faithful fan base sabine :D

Feelgoodlies

I knew this isn't a Billboard.com thing, why on earth Mariah Carey's debut album is on a 2008 list?, with Elissa and Anastacia, you can tell that the list is a pick "from her and there"...

I am mad guys, cuz some said that Circus won't be # 1 on BB hot 100 next week :-\, let's hope she proves us wrong!

Feelgoodlies

Larry Rudolph talkes about Britney and If U Seek Amy here

*Sabine*

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 14, 2008, 12:25:42 PM

Thanks. I love Larry Rudolph, no one else like him can handle Brit's career so well. They'be been teaming forever and I think he's very good at his job.

starstruck52

Britney will be performing in Japan in a couple hours. Can't wait.  :D

Rebecca

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 14, 2008, 12:25:42 PM

Thanks, I love Larry, he's fantastic, he definitely helped Britney get back on track. I liked that he mentioned Max Martin.

I was reading some fan comments about the album, fans who liked Blackout but not Circus and one fan was blaming Larry Rudolf for not letting Britney make another album like Blackout, funny.

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 14, 2008, 11:52:50 AM
MAX MARTIN is the artist with the more faithful fan base sabine :D

well, I agree with you but in the way that a lot of people are Max Martin fans without even knowing it (people who don't read the album credits). if we compare Britney fans v Max Martin fans well then there are way more Britney fans.

That's great that Britney is in Japan, she really is doing a huge promotional push.

*Sabine*

Quote from: starstruck52 on December 15, 2008, 12:25:21 AM
Britney will be performing in Japan in a couple hours. Can't wait.  :D

She already performed at hey hey hey, less than one hour ago, hope we'll have caps soon! :D

Feelgoodlies

UK Album Chart:
Circus falls from 4 to 14...., while in the single chart Womanizer falls one place from 3 to 4.

Alex Martin

Feelgoodlies

Cap from the performance which was in Japan.

New promo pic:

THE PERFORMANCE

*Sabine*

That's ok, the UK is not the center of the world! !:P

This new promo pic is gorgeous!
And the pic of the performance is very exciting, can't wait to get out of work tonight to download it!! :D

Alex Martin

Remember these words:brit album out of world charts  top ten before the end of the year.

starstruck52

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 15, 2008, 01:33:26 PM
UK Album Chart:
Circus falls from 4 to 14...., while in the single chart Womanizer falls one place from 3 to 4.
Quote from: Alex Martin on December 15, 2008, 02:02:57 PM
It's not a surprise for me.
Yet her sales were over 50k, which is more than Blackout did in it's FIRST WEEK.

Stop.

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 15, 2008, 02:27:57 PM
Remember these words:brit album out of world charts  top ten before the end of the year.

Less Circus sales = less success and money for Max! Would you like that? :P