• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

Quote from: *Sabine* on December 16, 2008, 09:30:01 AM
Anyways, we don't care so much about the charts. Britney is the pop princess and is sure #1 in our hearts. I just hope she will release good singles, do a good tour, make good music (hoping it's as much Max as possible :) )and mostly keep feeling good and looking so pretty! :D

Britney was the pop princess. Now the pop princess is rihanna.....if we want to be correct.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Rebecca on December 16, 2008, 11:17:48 AM
nicely said Sabine.

Re the Charts, it is disappointing her album has dropped, I tell myself not to care about the charts, that is doesn't matter, but still I want my favourite artists to be No.1 week after week and am disappointed when they aren't. But think of how many albums that we love don't do as well: Carolina Liar should be selling more, plus Lesley Roy and I'm disappointed that NKOTB haven't done as well as I want.
But Rebecca, Carolina and NKOTB aren't as big as Britney Spears so I am not surprised at all, I expected Circus to do better than that in this Christmas era, tracking it on the world charts is very important for me,  it tells you how much people appreciate this piece of work, and Ahmed just from the UK charts (Leona and Duffy) are doing amazingly great on BB Album Chart and most of the others never release there.

Yes Sabine, I am so waiting for the tour.... and Alex, Rihanna doesn't sing POP, she is R'n'B and WILL NEVER get this title ever in her entire life!

Alex Martin

:D Ok feelgoodlies rihanna it's not pop but rnb. For me are similar.....but in this moment with no doubt she is the number one and stronger than britney.

*Sabine*

Rihanna, are you kidding??
Rihanna pop is an insult to pop + Rihanna is a b***! I really hate her as a person. She's nothing but a Beyonce wannabe, but Beyonce has 1000 times more talent and is a respectable woman.
Rihanna is absolutely not pop, pure R&B to me! I hope Max will never bother to do songs with her! :D

*Sabine*

Oh I forgot... Good Girl Gone Bad is a Flop!  ;D ;D ;D

Unexpected

ahmed

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 16, 2008, 12:35:49 PM
Quote from: ahmed on December 16, 2008, 01:35:50 AM
Quote from: Alex Martin on December 15, 2008, 09:45:49 PM
Circus is a flop :D :D :D

no offense , but your jokes are not funny.

if you don't like the album, then why you waste your time commenting and talking about it?!, we know your opinion about the album, so there is no need to tell us about it everyday, all you do in this thread is making fun of the album, if a person doesn't like a work he can tell his opinion like... i hate this album...it is a bad album...etc, or maybe you can ignore writing and commenting about it, but you shouldn't make fun of it everyday.

i also feel like you wanted her to flop,this is silly and ridiculous, because if you think the album is bad in YOUR PERSONAL OPINION, that shouldn't make you wish her bad.

Yes but also i know your opinion on brit album but everyday you say this album sold bla bla bla number one bla bla bla. So why i can't repeat everyday this album is a flop?

it is expected that we talk good about Britney in this Britney thread, and don't bash her and make fun of her as you are doing everyday, plus all your say is full of wrong things and silly jokes.

i hate pink and katy perry, but i didn't go to bash and make fun of them in their threads.

don't you understand this?

ahmed

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 16, 2008, 01:43:02 PM
:D Ok feelgoodlies rihanna it's not pop but rnb. For me are similar.....but in this moment with no doubt she is the number one and stronger than britney.

the is the silliest joke i ever heard, this rihanna is nothing but a boring typical copy of beyonce, ashanti....etc and the others rnb girls .

Britney is one of the strongest, best, most successful singer in history , she achieved a lot of success in her career, the other singers spend their whole life without achieving half of it.

Britney Spears is ranked as the eighth best-selling female recording artist in the United States according to the Recording Industry Association of America with 31 million certified albums and one of the world's best-selling music artists having sold an estimated 83 million records worldwide.Britney Spears also holds the title to multiple Guinness World Records.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Unexpected on December 16, 2008, 02:59:39 PM
Hey guys listen to this Very good mash UP of If you seek amy

http://www.zshare.net/audio/52796744277a10c3/
If U Seek Amy melody is better lol.... although I loooove IKAG, this mash is very interesting, oh I like it when Max does it alone!

*Sabine*

One more thing, who on earth except her is compelled to release an idiot amount of 8 singles to get attention?

*Will stop talking about Rihanna now cause 1 she's off topic and 2 doesn't deserve it*

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on December 16, 2008, 05:03:15 PM
One more thing, who on earth except her is compelled to release an idiot amount of 8 singles to get attention?
LOL, yeah I always say that, she really gets on my nerves, she constantly release..., but you know why, because she SELLS, her Good Girl Gone Bad singles have all been successful in Europe and USA..., I mean come on her single "Umbrella" spent 10 whole weeks at the top, that's a record in the UK single chart.. but oh well, her record label is milking this project, they don't want her to disappear because they are afraid she won't make it, I think she really needs to disappear, I really really don't like her!

ahmed

Quote from: *Sabine* on December 16, 2008, 05:03:15 PM

*Will stop talking about Rihanna now cause 1 she's off topic and 2 doesn't deserve it*

agree with you Sabine, but unfortunately someone here is insisting on spoil the subject.

*Sabine*

One last attempt at throwing my venom on her  >:(
She's doing pretty cool music but there's smth about her I don't like. Lack of authenticity or this kind of arrogance 'Look at me I'm only 20 and i'm a huge pop star, I even stole your boyfriend Beyonce'.
Britney is sweet, natural, she's spontaneous and fresh and obviously not acting as Mrs perfect!

Alex Martin

Why i must talk good about britney,Ahmed?

Cos this is her topic?It's ridiculous.

I'd never speak negative of her,I only said this album is average(only womanizer and IUSA are good),and you like it only cos it's a brit album because if the same songs would be on new rihanna's album i'm sure you don't say words like Extraordinary,fabulous or masterpiece.You aren't objective.