• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ahmed

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 16, 2008, 05:42:43 PM
Why i must talk good about britney,Ahmed?

Cos this is her topic?It's ridiculous.

I'd never speak negative of her,I only said this album is average(only womanizer and IUSA are good),and you like it only cos it's a brit album because if the same songs would be on new rihanna's album i'm sure you don't say words like Extraordinary,fabulous or masterpiece.You aren't objective.
i said it before and i'm saying it again, i like this album because i like it.

i said it before and i'm saying it again, i don't like everything Britney did because i hated i'm a slave 4 u,boys , i hated some of ''in the zone'' songs, i hated ''blackout''...aren't those songs are britney spears songs?

i remember when she released ''blackout'' ,and we talked about it here on this forum, i almost dissed this album and was a bit offensive on her, even someone here told me that i shouldn't be offensive on her.

so stop saying that i'm not objective because it is wrong.

i don't say you should talk good about Britney, you have your PERSONAL OPINION and nobody can say anything about it, it is your freedom of choice, but what i'm saying that you shouldn't make fun of her and of the album everyday and take us gradually to off topic.

speaking of not being objective... what should i say... if pink or katy perry songs were sung by britney you would call the first acting like a clown and the other you would call her act like a b!tch.

if britney's circus songs were sung by katty or pink you would call it great pop songs.

you are not objective.

Alex Martin

I dislike i kissed a girl,i always said that in my past posts and katy's album is average. Only 3 good songs,wakin up in vegas,hot n cold and my favourite fingerprint and I didn't voted IKAG like song of the year 2008

*Sabine*

Quote from: Unexpected on December 16, 2008, 02:59:39 PM
Hey guys listen to this Very good mash UP of If you seek amy

http://www.zshare.net/audio/52796744277a10c3/

I'm loving this shit!! :D :D It's gonna go directly on the ipod!!  ;D

Feelgoodlies

Rebecca

ahmed

in the documentary , Britney said in the end ''i'm walking through life like a (something)'' i can't translate the word she said by ear, anybody can tell me what she said? please please.

*Sabine*

I'm gonna watch it now, I'll try to answer you later! ;) Did you like it?

starstruck52

Quote from: ahmed on December 17, 2008, 06:53:18 PM
in the documentary , Britney said in the end ''i'm walking through life like a (something)'' i can't translate the word she said by ear, anybody can tell me what she said? please please.

She said she goes through life like a "karate kid," which was a really popular movie in the 90's.

*Sabine*

http://www.britneyboards.org/showthread.php?p=699972#post699972

Look at that thread! People dissing Britney's Oops album! I'm getting mad on the boards! :P (You'll notice the ad for our forum in my sig BTW ;) )

Rebecca

I can't see the thread cos I'm not a member but I'll take your word for it. In fact I'm glad I can't see it, it would just annoy me.
I can't believe Britney fans would diss "Oops...", they don't sound like good fans. Anyway, they would probably hate this forum if they hate Oops!

*Sabine*

Oh my god, a guy just called me a f**** retard as I said the real Britney was closer to her 3 first albums than to ITZ.

ahmed

Quote from: starstruck52 on December 17, 2008, 08:46:36 PM
Quote from: ahmed on December 17, 2008, 06:53:18 PM

She said she goes through life like a "karate kid," which was a really popular movie in the 90's.

thanks startstruck52 for answering  :)

ahmed

Quote from: *Sabine* on December 17, 2008, 09:47:06 PM
Oh my god, a guy just called me a f**** retard as I said the real Britney was closer to her 3 first albums than to ITZ.

don't waste your time with those fans Sabine, i used to hear  such these annoying words when i say my favorite Britney albums are her first 3, they think you are a young teenager when you say that.

Alex Martin

Quote from: *Sabine* on December 17, 2008, 09:47:06 PM

Ah ah ah poor sabine :D