• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

starstruck52

I really wish they would've left out that Titanic monologue in Oops. lol.

Other than that, the song is perfection.

ahmed

Quote from: starstruck52 on December 17, 2008, 10:23:49 PM
I really wish they would've left out that Titanic monologue in Oops. lol.

Other than that, the song is perfection.

why?!

this titanic dialogue in Oops is great, Max Martin talking to Britney and call her BABY, this is lovely, that shows how much Max  Martin loves Britney.

starstruck52

*Sabine*

Quote from: ahmed on December 17, 2008, 10:05:18 PM
Quote from: *Sabine* on December 17, 2008, 09:47:06 PM
Oh my god, a guy just called me a f**** retard as I said the real Britney was closer to her 3 first albums than to ITZ.

don't waste your time with those fans Sabine, i used to hear  such these annoying words when i say my favorite Britney albums are her first 3, they think you are a young teenager when you say that.

You're right! I'll keep going on this forum just to do some leeching! :P

*Sabine*

Quote from: starstruck52 on December 17, 2008, 10:42:31 PM
That was Max talking in OIDIA?!

A real break dance would have been better than the dialogue but I love it a lot as it's Max talking!!  ;D So sweet yeah, he has a sexy voice!! HAHA  ;D

Linda

Oh my god, a guy just called me a f**** retard as I said the real Britney was closer to her 3 first albums than to ITZ.

its usually ppl that became fans around the "in the zone" era that say that.
i've met many of them. =D

Linda

Quote from: *Sabine* on December 17, 2008, 11:13:33 PM
Quote from: starstruck52 on December 17, 2008, 10:42:31 PM
That was Max talking in OIDIA?!

A real break dance would have been better than the dialogue but I love it a lot as it's Max talking!!  ;D So sweet yeah, he has a sexy voice!! HAHA  ;D

yea a break dance would of been cool although she used a break dance whenever she promoted/performed the song.
but i still love the dialogue between her & max.
it was different at that time and i thought it was really funny =D

Unexpected

those who calls themselves fans actually THEY aren't , who liked britney from ITZ and blackout he isn't britney fan BEACAUSE those albums aren't britney (or wha we heared from her fo 3 albums)  those so-called fans you'll find they like kylie minogue and her sister ,girls aloud .... etc 

Raul_esp

the circus album  is a good album , I dont care the sales , I want britney make good pop songs like if u seek amy or shattered glass , anyway three cheiron albums of britney are the ebst , I dont understand fans dont like it , they are deaf  ;D

*Sabine*

I hope the bubblegum pop comes back in a couple of years so that this people can be annoyed! Do you think it's possible for the late 1990's kind of songs to come back by the way? My first dream of Brit working with Max again has been fulfilled so why not this one? I'm 100% sure our guys who adapt the music tendencies constantly would follow it!  ;D

Rebecca

My dream is for the charts to be filled with bubblegum pop. I don't know if it will come back huge like it was in the 1990's. who would sing it? someone like Miley Cyrus? no thanks. I think we've got to be thankful that we get the odd idol/x-factor winner singing pop.

nshinnosuke

I've been dreaming about the same thing...
Besides bubblegum pop,I'd like fresh female pop/rock too...They were considered as the new bubblegum pop back in 2003..Like Hilary Duff,Avril Lavigne,Lillix,Skye Sweetnam,etc. The Matrix were like the cheiron of 2003,they've changed much of music at that time...
And Kara Dioguardi is the new American Idol judge,we know that she loves teenage pop princesses no matter whether they really can sing or not...(she did it with Hilary,Lindsay,Ashlee,Ashley Tisdale,....) There might be some fresh teenage girls on the top 12 of American Idol next year..So there's a chance for the comeback of bubblegum pop too if these girls ended up getting a record deal and a good career....

*Sabine*

The music trends are cyclic, like clothes for example. It's been 8 years since it disappeared so I guess it'll come back soon!

Feelgoodlies

Welcome to the club dear... I usually make such quarrels with such people, I just hate it when they pretend they are Britney fans just because of ITZ or that horrible Blackout which has brought a whole new type of fans to the Britney fann base, it's just gets on my nerves when comments like these are made
QuoteToy Soldier is the greatest Britneys song, Toxic is the best song in Britney's entire career, Blackout is the best Britney studio album, omg great great effort..., Evereytime is the best ballade from Britney!
>:( >:( ::) ::)

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: nshinnosuke on December 18, 2008, 11:27:05 AM
I've been dreaming about the same thing...
Besides bubblegum pop,I'd like fresh female pop/rock too...They were considered as the new bubblegum pop back in 2003..Like Hilary Duff,Avril Lavigne,Lillix,Skye Sweetnam,etc. The Matrix were like the cheiron of 2003,they've changed much of music at that time...
And Kara Dioguardi is the new American Idol judge,we know that she loves teenage pop princesses no matter whether they really can sing or not...(she did it with Hilary,Lindsay,Ashlee,Ashley Tisdale,....) There might be some fresh teenage girls on the top 12 of American Idol next year..So there's a chance for the comeback of bubblegum pop too if these girls ended up getting a record deal and a good career....
I don't like Hilary Duff songs, they are way too childish... but I did like Ashley Tisdale songs, her whole album was a very good pop effort, but still isn't the pop I want to hear..

And to ever hear the pop we wanna hear again is quite impossible I'm a fraid to say, because record companies usually get in the way, they ask for what can do well on the charts, in other words what can sell, do you think Same Difference will ever make another album?.. or to make the same music again?....

I am still a beliver in POP MUSIC, I still think producers like Max, Epicentre, Twin etc can create a new kind of pop music as they have created it back in 1998, I don't think it stopped right there, cause I think everyday they learn something new, I just hope they support it again in order to dominate again.. btw Circus from Dr.Luke is a very good pop song, I never thought Jive allowed this again.