• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Yes you're right Feelgoodlies. Sure the record companies want to do music that will sell.
But by "bubblegum coming back", I meant thta it might have success again and top the charts, just like in 1999 when Britney was #1 together with the BSB and NSYNC.

Raul_esp

guys , the pop wil come back the next year!! ,I'm sure with the hit of if u seek amy , new cd of BSB , new boy bands , same difference , aj album , etc...

ahmed

i would love to hear bubble gum pop again, but unfortunately it is almost impossible, because music companies want the product that will sell, i don't think they are interested in the quality of the work , they care about selling much and making money.

i don't think we will enjoy the bubble gum pop from any one as we enjoyed it with backstreet boys and Britney.

but unfortunately they can't do bubble gum pop again for many reasons, because of the change in the music industry, and how come men over 30 and a 27 years old mother sing childish music ?!

*Sabine*

I don't think the Cheiron song are childish. Most of the lyrics were too cheesy yes but the music was quality, not especially for kids.
I don't care so much if the BSB or Britney sing it, new artists can be as good.

nshinnosuke

Circus (single) slips to #4 on Billboard Hot 100, #3 spot is taken by Just Dance...I think Just Dance should have been #1 , but after Circus of course  ;D

Alex Martin

Quote from: nshinnosuke on December 18, 2008, 06:38:37 PM
Circus (single) slips to #4 on Billboard Hot 100, #3 spot is taken by Just Dance...I think Just Dance should have been #1 , but after Circus of course  ;D

Really really strange..... :D

Alex Martin

Quote from: *Sabine* on December 18, 2008, 04:42:07 PM
I don't think the Cheiron song are childish. Most of the lyrics were too cheesy yes but the music was quality, not especially for kids.
I don't care so much if the BSB or Britney sing it, new artists can be as good.

Songs like shape of my heart,it's my life,cloud number nine or that's the way it is are not childish....Cheiron sound is for mature fans ;)

*Sabine*

Some are very childish like Deep in my heart and Sometimes but I don't think there's more childishness in the Cheiron productions than in other productions!

Alex Martin

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 15, 2008, 02:27:57 PM
Remember these words:brit album out of world charts  top ten before the end of the year.
Oh my god I'm a prophet. Brit album is out of the top ten in many countrys.

Swiss chart...from 1 to 13 after only 2 weeks
Italy from 9 to 21 after only 2 weeks
Sweden from 22 to 19 after only 3 weeks (wow she's climbing the chart) :D
Germany Where is britney? ? ? She's out of the top ten ;)
Netherlands from 15 to 26 after only 3 weeks
Finland from 19 to 24 after only 2 weeks
Norway she is out of the top 40 after only 2 weeks
UK fom 4 to 14 after only 2 weeks
Ireland from 4 to 10 after only 3  weeks
Austrian single chart from 9 to 18 in only 2 weeks
USA from 1 to 2 in 2 weeks
Canada from 1 to 2 in 2 weeks

See ya next week for new weekly balance ;)

*Sabine*

Alex Martin

Disagree with you sabine ;D,I love brit and this album is the best of 2008!!!!!!!! ;)

ahmed

tell me about an album that spend many weeks at those charts, and also is #1 in Billboard in 2008 , i don't think there is any, even if it happens these years it is very rare .

starstruck52

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 20, 2008, 09:22:07 PM
Disagree with you sabine ;D,I love brit and this album is the best of 2008!!!!!!!! ;)
You are correct, Alex. 8)

ahmed

Quote from: starstruck52 on December 20, 2008, 11:58:41 PM
Quote from: Alex Martin on December 20, 2008, 09:22:07 PM
You are correct, Alex. 8)

i don't think he loves her, because if he really loves her, he would have wish her good luck,(even if he doesn't like the album), in stead of hoping she flop, it was obvious from his comments that he wanted her to flop.

*Sabine*

No he doesn't love Brit cause "she's not his kind of girl"!  :P