• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

I 've heard rumors about the third single is manequin nooooooooooooooo!!!!

next single if u seek amy please britney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raul_esp

ohh guys , briney is acussed of plagiarism for oops I did it again!!!
omg!!

hear it guys: the song is bellow ,  is a song of 1932

http://elcuervolopez.blogspot.com/2007/11/britney-spears-y-louis-armstrong-unidos.html

I think , there isnt comparation , the songs are totally different , only any melodies are a little semble , the song is horrible  ;D

*Sabine*

Quote from: Raul_esp on December 22, 2008, 03:27:36 AM
ohh guys , briney is acussed of plagiarism for oops I did it again!!!
omg!!

hear it guys: the song is bellow ,  is a song of 1932

http://elcuervolopez.blogspot.com/2007/11/britney-spears-y-louis-armstrong-unidos.html

I think , there isnt comparation , the songs are totally different , only any melodies are a little semble , the song is horrible  ;D

Yes I heard about it long ago and this song from Armstrong is totally different. She was never sued for that story, it's total bullshit! :D

*Sabine*

Quote from: Raul_esp on December 22, 2008, 02:05:52 AM
I 've heard rumors about the third single is manequin nooooooooooooooo!!!!

next single if u seek amy please britney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard that too but honestly it would be very odd, so i just don't believe it. If it turns out to be true, it would be very bad, at the same time commercially and also because i think it's not a good radio song.

Rebecca

Mannequin is a bad choice!

Even Shattered Glass would be better

Alex Martin

If mannequin will e the third single this album will be really a flop.

About the armstrong song it's an old fake,a joke remix by 2 canadian deejays.

Only the song woman in love by barbara streisand is similar to opss i did it again.

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 22, 2008, 01:06:33 PM
Only the song woman in love by barbara streisand is similar to opss i did it again.

About that, Max mentioned this similarity in the article of The Time in 2001 but I really can't see any similarity. The chorus?
Max says Oops 'echoes' Woman in Love but the question is in what part?  ???

Raul_esp

I cant see the similarity either , maeby the structure of the chorus , but the melodies are differents , woman in love is a great song but oops I did it again is in another nevel.

Alex Martin

Rami

I agree with Alex Martin. This album don't have a big success like past britney's work.
Only 3 good songs. It's poor for me.

*Sabine*

Hi Rami! Welcome here.
Which are these 3 only good songs?

ahmed

i think the reason why some people here don't like the album is only because it doesn't match with their taste , or they wanted her to do songs like her old songs which is not logical in my opinion, and they make comparisons between this album and her old albums also is not logical comparison, it is strange that some people here want her to do songs like her old songs, (her old songs are my favorite ), but she can't do bubble gum again for many reasons, TODAY such these songs will not be welcomed by fans, critics, record labels, i bet if Max had offered her a bubble gum song in stead of ''if u seek amy'' , it would have been rejected by her record label Jive .