• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ahmed

Quote from: Unexpected on December 24, 2008, 11:10:40 PM
What the hell is going on in here?  ;D

slow down people , Circus is really good effort from britney because of one thing I expectd ALOT WORSE , and when I listen to the album there're no standouts for me ecxcept(Circus-Shattered Glass-If you seek amy-Amnesia)also quicksand is quiet good , but when I listen to the album back-to-back it's not horrible album at ALL , very good pop album according to the standards of todays markets (though there's alot of greater pop musicdone by less famous acts don't see the light)

my personal favorites in this album (Circus-shattered glass-amensia) actually I'm not too fussed about if you seek amy , it's a good song with catchy tunes but when I remember Max produced I get disappointed because it DEFINITLY NOT what I expected him to bring to us with britney after 7 years , HE used what he did with P!nk seriously :-\!!!!  he gave P!nk a melody then he used the same strings with BRITNEY OMG I get a headache everytime I think about it

what did you expect Max to bring for Britney after 7 years?!

if there is something disappoint me about ''if u seek amy'', it is only the explicit title , and the lesbo hints in the lyrics, that's what i didn't expect from Max and Britney, maybe he did that to change the image of his old work with Britney , and it is the way he writes lately (less shy lyrics).

when i heard that Max is working with Britney i thought it might be a ballad or something.

Unexpected

^^ Actually I expected something MORE Original and he'd be more creative than this in the productions , Personally I think If You Seek Amy is very clever song and you can tell there's a genius behind it , but the productions of the song are poor and nothin' more than replica of So What ,

Max Should've known better , THIS IS BRITNEY , the one that you two together are unstoppable , like he he was creative and invented somethin' new in 99 for britney , and he did in the Oops album also Overprotected was amazing but sounds nothin' like the previous work , and like he invented new sound for P!NK with So What , he should've done the same with britney  ;) , somethin' we never heared like before , somethin' takes our breath away , somethin' makes me want to push REPEAT buttun

starstruck52

I don't think IUSA is THAT similar to So What, but I wish he would've made the instrumental sound a little more fresh and special for Britney because she's his main chick, you know?

Raul_esp

Quote from: starstruck52 on December 25, 2008, 12:26:07 AM
I don't think IUSA is THAT similar to So What, but I wish he would've made the instrumental sound a little more fresh and special for Britney because she's his main chick, you know?

I agree , the only similar to so what is the intro la la la , the sound is very dont stop the music , and the melodies very baby one more time , it is something new for me , joins three great songs with a pop dance produccion and a counter melody , I had never heard it in britney .

Unexpected

Quote from: Raul_esp on December 25, 2008, 12:30:49 AM

I agree , the only similar to so what is the intro la la la , the sound is very dont stop the music , and the melodies very baby one more time , it is something new for me , joins three great songs with a pop dance produccion and a counter melody , I had never heard it in britney .

OMG you both need to listen MORE closely , the verses ,the chorus are in the same arrangement and in the same wave as in So What , THEY sound TOOO Similar

ahmed

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 24, 2008, 04:54:59 PM

Songs like Circus and Shattered Glass are a lot poppier and very old Britney Ahmed, not only me who thinks so sooo many, even non-cheiron fans, the record label didn't refuse them,

sorry feelgoodlies, but what did you exactly mean by this?! what exactly non-cheiron fans think?!

ahmed

Quote from: Raul_esp on December 25, 2008, 02:03:00 AM
Britney wish all this forum merry Kristmax  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6yBuvUuVjQ&eurl=http://www.osdia.es/

thanks so much for the video, ''My only wish this year'' is one of my favorite songs by Britney, and this video is amazing, congratulations for the person who made this video, he chose beautiful footage of Britney.

Rebecca

Quote from: Raul_esp on December 25, 2008, 12:30:49 AM

I don't think it's that similar to So What either, maybe if you analyse it, it might be, but just just listening to it, it's not that similar to me. To me it is quite an original song, great lyrics.

*Sabine*

IUSA chords are similar to I kissed a girl (you can do a perfect mash up of the 2 songs as u heard).
The rhythm of IUSA is similar to Cuz I can, a lot.
That's my opinion at least.

starstruck52

If U Seek Amy > Cuz I Can > I Kissed A Girl > So What

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: ahmed on December 25, 2008, 05:10:45 AM
Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 24, 2008, 04:54:59 PM

Songs like Circus and Shattered Glass are a lot poppier and very old Britney Ahmed, not only me who thinks so sooo many, even non-cheiron fans, the record label didn't refuse them,

sorry feelgoodlies, but what did you exactly mean by this?! what exactly non-cheiron fans think?!
I meant those people we see in our daily life and in other internet forums, when they heard these songs they were like "this is so the old bubble-gummy Britney", some even said omg I can't listen to that, it's way bubble-gummy!

And there is a similarity between So What and IUSA, the songs aren't too similar, I am talking about the drums thing which starts right aftr the(la la la), and just notice it in pink's song specially in the part where she sings (you weren't there, you never were), it's exactly the same, even my sister who knows too little about producers went  oh the drums in this song sound like "So What"...

And Ahmed there are quite nince American singers, I like Ashley Tisdale's album "Headstrong", I think it has very good pop songs, the album was released in 2007.

IUSA is great, I loooove it, but I just wished he invented something more freshy, I am saying that because I know that guy really delivers, he has a great MIND, he is actually a genuis.

Alex Martin

Agree,so what is 60000000000 times better than IUSA.

Alex Martin

Quote from: *Sabine* on December 25, 2008, 10:47:17 AM
IUSA chords are similar to I kissed a girl (you can do a perfect mash up of the 2 songs as u heard).
The rhythm of IUSA is similar to Cuz I can, a lot.
That's my opinion at least.

IUSA remember me I don't think so by kelis.

Alex Martin