• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 27, 2008, 10:30:45 AM
IUSA remember me I don't think so by kelis.

Wow I really have no clue how you can see any similarity!

Alex Martin

Rebecca

agree, "I Don't Think So" is very similar to IUSA.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Rebecca on January 01, 2009, 06:59:30 AM
agree, "I Don't Think So" is very similar to IUSA.
The guitars at the beginning sound similar to U and UR Hand/Boring.

ahmed

Britneyspears.com

CIRCUS GOES PLATINUM

You know how we said 2009 was going to be the year of Britney? Well, it looks like it is already working out that way for our girl.

According to RollingStone.com, Circus has gone PLATINUM in the United States!!! That means over ONE MILLION albums sold!! Circus already got the big bling in Australia, but it's awesome to see her do it in her home country.

Congrats, Brit! We knew you could do it, and we are so proud! :)

Raul_esp

Rebecca

Congratulations Britney! 1 million sales is fantastic.

by the way, Platinum in Australia is only 70,000 units

Alex Martin

Only one million? ? ?  :o

Less than last kelly clarkson's album? ? ?

starstruck52

Quote from: Alex Martin on January 02, 2009, 11:32:12 PM

Nope. My December only sold 700k in it's entire run. Circus has sold about 1.2 million in just a month.  8)

Nice try.  ::)

Feelgoodlies

Reaching 1 million in the US was really expected, since it was released in the end of the year, that's really good for Britney, now let's hope she keeps selling.

Alex Martin

Quote from: starstruck52 on January 03, 2009, 01:47:09 AM
Quote from: Alex Martin on January 02, 2009, 11:32:12 PM

Nope. My December only sold 700k in it's entire run. Circus has sold about 1.2 million in just a month.  8)

Nice try.  ::)

I have different info on kelly's sold.....over than 1 million copyes.....in usa.

Rebecca

1 million is great for Britney.

Per Wikipedia, Blackout has sold 926,000 in USA
so, at least it's doing better than that. I really can't see Circus selling more than 2 million albums in USA, it doesn't have enough hits on it. I suppose people just buy individual songs on itunes now.

Just searched at www.riaa.com and My December is certified Platinum in USA

http://www.riaa.com/goldandplatinumdata.php?table=SEARCH_RESULTS

my search result link didn't work.

starstruck52

Over a million copies of My December were SHIPPED, not sold. That's why it's platinum.

Rebecca

Yes, you are right, it is based on Shipments. RIAA say their certification is based on shipments less returns, so do you really think there is 300,000 copies of My December sitting in record stores in USA? why wouldn't they have returned them already?

anyway, so where do we find actual sales figures for albums?