• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Not bad pic but it could be better!

Thanks for the copy paste Feelgoodlies! ;D

Raul_esp

Rebecca

Thanks for the article re what radio stations are saying Feelgoodlies. It will be interesting to see what they do.

Good that it's not censored in Spain!

nshinnosuke

I don't really care if it is censored or not..as long as it gets released as a single with a good music video..How about changing the title and chorus to If U See Amy?
I wish Britney recorded Identified and Set It Off by Vanessa Hudgens for Circus....They're just a waste of Max's songs without single release and Vanessa's voice sucks anyway... >:(

*Sabine*

I think it'll only be censured in the US, who cares?  :P

I don't like these 2 songs from Vanessa Hudgens, they were right to give them to an artist who sucks anyways...

ahmed

agree with sabine, Britney doesn't need those two songs.

Circus already has a great mixture of songs and Britney is singing with a cool, fresh, clean spirit on Circus.

by the way.... ''Circus'' the album is doing very well on Billboard top 10 album chart, and the single ''womanizer'' still doing very well on Billboard top 10 single chart.

well done Britney :-* ;)

about ''if u seek amy'' i don't care if it is censored or not, all i know is i'm happy because we are getting Max Martin and Britney Spears single in 2008/2009.

i just hope the video is not overtly sexual.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: nshinnosuke on January 15, 2009, 08:38:33 AM
I don't really care if it is censored or not..as long as it gets released as a single with a good music video..How about changing the title and chorus to If U See Amy?
I wish Britney recorded Identified and Set It Off by Vanessa Hudgens for Circus....They're just a waste of Max's songs without single release and Vanessa's voice sucks anyway... >:(
Yeah both songs are totally wasted, I just love them

Sabine, who knows, you might have liked them if Britney sang them, don't forget that not only the producer put a touch to the song but also the singer, for example I LOVE Max but I hate his work with Shayne and Lesley Roy!

starstruck52

I hope IUSA isn't censored. Seriously if they censor it, it's going to make it more obvious what she's saying. If they leave it alone, less people would know what it means.

Raul_esp

Britney has modified if u seek amy for the USA radios: IF U SEE AMY

http://www.divshare.com/download/6325997-a7e

now the song hasnt none sense  ;D

starstruck52

Quote from: Raul_esp on January 16, 2009, 01:15:25 AM
Britney has modified if u seek amy for the USA radios: IF U SEE AMY

http://www.divshare.com/download/6325997-a7e

now the song hasnt none sense  ;D
That's not official.

Alex Martin

Rebecca

If You See Amy is funny

okay, so when is the single going to be released?

how can we get it to No.1 in all our countries? I'm buying it at least 10 times, okay, that won't really be enough but anyway. Let's all email our radio stations and request it.

Alex Martin

My Life Would Suck Without You vs. If U Seek Amy vs I Will Be

Raul_esp

Quote from: Rebecca on January 16, 2009, 10:58:13 AM
If You See Amy is funny

okay, so when is the single going to be released?

how can we get it to No.1 in all our countries? I'm buying it at least 10 times, okay, that won't really be enough but anyway. Let's all email our radio stations and request it.

I dont know , but yes everybody must vote and request the song for that it be a great hit and britney fans realize which is the BEST BRITNEY!! the britney poppy.

*Sabine*

If you see Amy!!!! HAHA The Us are so hmmm..... strange!