• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

For sure, all this controversy can only be good for Britney. Jive would have known this all along.

Do we know when it's officially released?

Alex Martin

Quote from: *Sabine* on January 22, 2009, 02:15:02 PM
Oh by the way, I read that the single won't be released everywhere around the world. For example, Italy will be excluded! How come????

Are u sure?

starstruck52

Quote from: Rebecca on January 22, 2009, 09:19:26 PM
For sure, all this controversy can only be good for Britney. Jive would have known this all along.

Late Feb/Early March.

Basically around the time her tour kicks off and "Circus" starts to decline on the charts.

Raul_esp

Quote from: starstruck52 on January 22, 2009, 11:31:18 PM
Quote from: Rebecca on January 22, 2009, 09:19:26 PM

Late Feb/Early March.

Basically around the time her tour kicks off and "Circus" starts to decline on the charts.

I cant wait for the video , I love your avatar starstruck52  ;D :P

Rebecca

That's good it's released late Feb so it won't clash with Kelly Clarkson's song.

Alex Martin

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on January 22, 2009, 11:11:54 PM
Oh by the way, I read that the single won't be released everywhere around the world. For example, Italy will be excluded! How come????

Are u sure?

I found it on www.breatheonbritney.it
Very good site BTW  ;D

Alex Martin

Quote from: *Sabine* on January 23, 2009, 12:50:01 PM
Quote from: Alex Martin on January 22, 2009, 11:11:54 PM

Are u sure?

I found it on www.breatheonbritney.it
Very good site BTW  ;D

Sabine,circus is the song no-realized in italy and not IUSA ;)

*Sabine*

Oo, you make me doubt now. Anyways I hope you're right. But why wasn't Circus released everywhere, do you know? It's her 2nd single released, it should be much more supported  ???

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on January 23, 2009, 02:10:33 PM
Oo, you make me doubt now. Anyways I hope you're right. But why wasn't Circus released everywhere, do you know? It's her 2nd single released, it should be much more supported  ???
It will be released in the UK and Germany for sure Sabine, too bad Circus had no promotion to help it picking up although its US chart performance isn't that bad, but still a promotion would've helped it perform better, and Jive announced the 3rd single so quickly, even before Circus's official release in Europe!

Alex Martin

The reason is jive understood circus was a mistake like 2 single choice. IUSA gives more guarantees.

*Sabine*

Yes Feelgoodlies you're right, it's a shame Circus doesn't get more promo. I think it would have been better for Brit to start the tour a bit later in order to promote the album better, I mean going to tv shows, performing on tv and award shows and stuff, as she did all the time until the In The Zone album. I really miss that.

ahmed

i was thinking the same that Britney should go to tv shows and awards...etc like in the zone era, but you know that a lot of things changed in Britney's life now she has kids they even attended her performance in Good Morning America , that was cute :)

i think she somehow not that free like before, and i think she is not that keen on going to a lot of shows and being everywhere like before, her situation now sounds not normal with the media unfair war and the paparazzi sh!t.

such these things make her feel like she is carrying the whole world on her shoulders and causes stress and breakdown, she can't work with happy and free mind,  i swear if any other female singer faced this she would have retired long ago.

''circus'' was not a mistake as a 2nd single, with ''circus'' and ''womanizer'' she placed two tracks on Billboard top 10 singles chart for the first time in her career and both singles are still making spins in Billboard top 10 singles chart.

if ''if u seek amy'' was an innocent or love song they wouldn't have released it as 3rd single, they are releasing it because you know why, not because it is an amazing piece of art.

about how the album ''circus'' does in Europe and UK, i think the fans their wanted another ''in the zone'' because ''in the zone'' did very well in UK and Europe, the singles ''Toxic'' and ''Everytime'' reached #1 in UK.

Alex Martin

Doesn't exist only billboard in the world......and circus is one of the worst gottwald song ever.

ahmed

Quote from: Alex Martin on January 23, 2009, 08:27:01 PM
Doesn't exist only billboard in the world......and circus is one of the worst gottwald song ever.

''in the zone'' did great in Europe and worldwide, what would you call it now?! amazing album?!

and it seems you read only one phrase and comment about it, i explained the reasons.

for me ''Circus'' is better than ''i kissed a girl'' which is the worst Dr.Luke song as music and of course the worst lyrics ever.