• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

Circus better than IKAG as music? ? ? Oh my God,Oh my God.....BTW Agree with you on the lyrics.

starstruck52

Quote from: Alex Martin on January 23, 2009, 08:27:01 PM
Doesn't exist only billboard in the world......and circus is one of the worst gottwald song ever.
Are you serious? I think "Circus" is great, it's in his Top 3 songs definitely.

Quote from: Raul_esp on January 22, 2009, 11:37:10 PM
I cant wait for the video , I love your avatar starstruck52  ;D :P
Thank you!  :-*

Rebecca

Doesn't exist only billboard in the world......and circus is one of the worst gottwald song ever.

I agree too.

I don't think Circus better than IKAG.

Unexpected

Quote from: Rebecca on January 23, 2009, 10:41:45 PM

I agree too.

Oh I do I love circus , and also thinks IKA is a great song (if we just ignored the lyrics) but I prefer Circus , simply because it's more POP

ahmed

how many members on this forum? 100...200..1000 that number doesn't represent the whole world, most of the people here look only with their Max Martin eyes, make me feel the song must be a pop/rock song to be good, why we think that we are the ones who know what good music is and the other people around the world are bad music listeners, everybody has his own rate for the good song,it vary from person to a person,there are many people around the world don't like the old cheiron style, and call it for teens, not mature, cheesy..etc.

we all idolize and love Rami's music and appreciate  it, on Rami's my space page on the section of music ,among the musicians he is interested in are justin timberlake and timbaland, and you all know what we call justin timberlake and timbaland'music,trashy,poor silly, bad ..etc

even the cheiron producers themselves don't look at music the same way that the fans here do.

Rebecca

For sure, I accept that everyone has different taste in music. I'm not sure what your point is sorry.

starstruck52

Quote from: Rebecca on January 23, 2009, 10:41:45 PM

I agree too.

So you agree that "Circus" is Luke's worst song ever?

Rebecca

I don't think it's his worst song, but one of the worst. I don't hate the song but it goes into that group of songs that I listen to and forget about. I love Britney and I really want to love Circus but there's nothing there to drag me back, I like the verse better than the chorus. I prefer Shattered Glass and Lace and Leather but don't love those songs either.
Anyway, if we're just talking Dr Luke without Max, here's top 5:

1. Nothing in This World - Paris
2. About You Now - Sugababes
3. Keep Holding On - Avril
4. Shattered Glass - Britney
5. Runaway - Avril

But I do prefer Circus over most of the other Avril/Luke songs.

Alex Martin

Hey reb it's incredible....we have the same lukes top 5 ;D

Nothing in this world is amazing. This is a very good song,not circus ;)

Shattered glass is better than circus if u want compare luke's songs on brit album.

starstruck52

My Top 5:

1. Circus - Britney Spears
2. Love Me Or Hate Me - Lady Sovereign
3. Nothing In This World - Paris Hilton
4. Lace & Leather - Britney Spears
5. Shattered Glass - Britney Spears

Honorable mention: Keep Holding On.

nshinnosuke

Quote from: Rebecca on January 23, 2009, 11:50:33 PM
I don't think it's his worst song, but one of the worst. I don't hate the song but it goes into that group of songs that I listen to and forget about. I love Britney and I really want to love Circus but there's nothing there to drag me back, I like the verse better than the chorus. I prefer Shattered Glass and Lace and Leather but don't love those songs either.
Anyway, if we're just talking Dr Luke without Max, here's top 5:

1. Nothing in This World - Paris
2. About You Now - Sugababes
3. Keep Holding On - Avril
4. Shattered Glass - Britney
5. Runaway - Avril

But I do prefer Circus over most of the other Avril/Luke songs.
Runaway is co-written (or written mostly) by Kara Dioguardi,no wonder why it sounds like a suitable song for Hilary Duff...
here's my top 5 Dr Luke :
1.Circus - Britney
2.Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne (the chorus is crap but the rest of the song are amazing,sounds very Avril Lavigne)
3.Shattered Glass - Britney
4.About You Now - Sugababes
5.First Bad Habit - Vanessa Hudgens

Rebecca

Quote from: Alex Martin on January 24, 2009, 12:09:20 AM
Hey reb it's incredible....we have the same lukes top 5 ;D

Nothing in this world is amazing. This is a very good song,not circus ;)

Shattered glass is better than circus if u want compare luke's songs on brit album.

wow, same top 5!

Starstruck I'm surprised to see Lady Sovereign's song on your list - it's so different from the Britney songs.

Nshinnosuke, gosh I completely forget about Vanessa Hudgens songs. First Bad Habit is great.

nshinnosuke

Yeah, I think Dr Luke,with the help of Max and Cathy Dennis has done many great songs for Vanessa Hudgens...But WHY Vanessa?????????? They're just wasting good songs for an untalented artist who gets no promotion...

Raul_esp

circus is a good pop song , I love the prechorus , but I think the chorus doesnt fit with the verses.

but I like I kissed a girl better , this was my favourite song relased in 2008!

my top 5 dr luke without max:

- about you know - Perfect pop song!!
- nothing in this world - amazing!
- shattered glass , second best song of circus album.
- Girlfriend
- Circus - the prechorus kills me , best prechorus ever  ;D

Alex Martin

Ah ah ah raul, best prechorus ever is great. U are a number one :D