• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ahmed

Quote from: Raul_esp on January 24, 2009, 05:20:27 PM
circus is a good pop song , I love the prechorus , but I think the chorus doesnt fit with the verses.

but I like I kissed a girl better , this was my favourite song relased in 2008!

the variety in the chorus , the verses and the prechorus in the song ''Circus'' make it so much better than ''i kissed a girl''

in ''i kissed a girl'' the verse and the chorus are the same, that makes it boring.

starstruck52

Quote from: Rebecca on January 24, 2009, 11:07:27 AM
Starstruck I'm surprised to see Lady Sovereign's song on your list - it's so different from the Britney songs.
Haha, I love that song. I was shocked when I found out Luke produced it because I usually don't like his work, but it made me fan. :)

*Sabine*

Quote from: Rebecca on January 23, 2009, 10:41:45 PM
Quote from: Alex Martin on January 23, 2009, 08:27:01 PM
Doesn't exist only billboard in the world......and circus is one of the worst gottwald song ever.

I agree too.

I don't think Circus better than IKAG.

IKAG>>>Circus
Much stronger. Don't care about the lyrics.

*Sabine*

Top 5 Dr Luke without Max:

1. Nothing in this world - Paris Hilton
2. About you now - Sugababes
3. When you're gone - Avril Lavigne
4. Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne
5. Love Me or Hate me (F*** you!) - Lady Sovereign (Doesn't the name of this song remind you of smth BTW?)

Obviously, my favourite songs of his are WITH Max  ;D

*Sabine*

Hey, I just found this link to a Sometimes demo on a Britney forum. Enjoy!
I can't download it right now (I'm at work) but it's supposed to have different guitars at the beginning... Quality is not good because it's a cassette rip.

nshinnosuke

Quote from: *Sabine* on January 26, 2009, 10:36:24 AM
Top 5 Dr Luke without Max:

1. Nothing in this world - Paris Hilton
2. About you now - Sugababes
3. When you're gone - Avril Lavigne
4. Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne
5. Love Me or Hate me (F*** you!) - Lady Sovereign (Doesn't the name of this song remind you of smth BTW?)

Obviously, my favourite songs of his are WITH Max  ;D
When You're Gone isn't Dr.Luke,it's Butch Walker,he also worked on My Happy Ending,The Best Damn Thing and Everything Back But You and some of Pink's songs (Long Way to Happy,Mean,Bad Influence,Leave Me Alone).I think he's one of the best pop/rock producers out there,along with Max/Dr Luke and Kara Dioguardi/John Shanks,but his sound works best with Avril compared to other artists.I don't really like his work with Pink except Long Way to Happy...

*Sabine*

Oh whoops. It proves one more time the stuff you find on wikipedia isn't trustworthy!
I was kinda surprised to read Dr Luke was involved to that song!

Alex Martin

Nothing in this world rules!!!!! Number one in many lukes top 5.

*Sabine*

Following my previous post with the demo of Sometimes, here is a rip of the promo cassette that was given before the release of BOMT during the Hair Zone Pomo tour. It contains sneak previews of BOMT, BTMYH, Sometimes, Deep in my heart and You got it all (Bonus track on the OIDIA album which was initially recorded for the BOMT album).

http://www.zshare.net/audio/14437495aa306759/

Raul_esp

the file doesnt work Sabine , can you upload it again? , it must be interesting  :P

Rebecca

Thanks Sabine I loved listening to that. Reminds me of the good old days when Britney's songs were really tuneful.

ahmed

do you know a song by Britney called ''Need You Next To Me''?