• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

the video will be filmed 7th saturday of this month , I cant wait  :P

*Sabine*

Damn you need to be registered to see it...
Can you copy paste here please?   ;D

Raul_esp

here's , I've traduced the text into english from spanish with a traductor so this english is a bit poor , I hope you understand it  ;D

Amy is a great star of Hollywood, all the girls want to be she and all the boys want to be with her(it). The video begins with a girl entering to a store looking for the " wrist(doll) Amy " saying: Mami Mami I want the " wrist(doll) Amy ". Britney dressed as a wrist(doll) Barbie in which he(she) says " Wrist(Doll) Amy " sings the first lines " la la la ", the chamber(camera) city and this Amy films in all sides (announcements publiciatarios, etc) While this Britney singing and dancing in the scene(stage) of a club with a sexy pomp: " Oh baby(smock) baby(smock) have you seen Amy tonight? Is she in the bathroom? Is she smokin up outside? Ouuh ". Britney does bartender sing: " Oh baby(smock) baby(smock) does she take to piece of smooths For the drink that I'm to buy her Do you know just what she likes so? ", out of the club there is a mad fanatic with binoculars looking for Amy .. while does it(he,she) sound the following lines " Oh oh tell me have you seen her Cuz I'm so-oh oh I can't get her out of my brain I just wanna go to the party she gon ' go Khan somebody take me home? It(he,she) has has I have have it(he,she) has has ho ". The sexy Britney does a choreography in the part of the choir.

In the second strophe, the club this one for closing and the sexi Britney receives a message: " Find Me. At. Amy " .. she(it) stoops the scene(stage) and while she(it) is crossing the multitude sings " Amy told me that's she's gonna meet me up I don't know where or when and now their closing up the club Ouuuh I've seen her eleven or twice before she knows my face But its hard to see with all the people standing in the way ouuuh ". Britney goes towards the lounge of the VIP and there this Amy, Amy sees and touches the alarm of fires to be able to escape, the sprayers explode, the water falls down, the people dance under the water, while Britney follows(continues) Amy, the fanatic sees Amy in the car going out of the club and both chase(prosecute) it .. ultimately Amy's car goes away for a precipice and while (Britney and the fan) come amazed .. surprise this Amy falling down in a parachute laughing!
The video jokes of the madness of Hollywood, shows the comical side of the song and is perfect for all the hearings.

*Sabine*

Thanks a lot Raul, it was kinda hard to decypher the "English" but I think I got the main concept. It looks really cool and funny! I wish it was a Pink-ish video! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!  ;D

Rebecca

Thanks Raul, the video sounds like it will be awesome

I loved the translation, best read in a while.

Raul_esp

these are only rumors , I hope a video like this  ;D

Raul_esp

nshinnosuke

omg,where is it available??? I want If U Seek Amyyyyy !!! how much is it?

*Sabine*

Quote from: nshinnosuke on February 04, 2009, 04:07:15 PM

LOL, don't get excited so fast, it's just a rumor project for the video! Britney hasn't even shot it yet!

Raul_esp

Quote from: *Sabine* on February 04, 2009, 04:30:30 PM
Quote from: nshinnosuke on February 04, 2009, 04:07:15 PM

LOL, don't get excited so fast, it's just a rumor project for the video! Britney hasn't even shot it yet!

Sabine , I think nshinnosuke talks about the shirt  :D

Alex Martin

Ah ah ah sabine is always on the run :D

I want the t-shirt!!!!!!!!

nshinnosuke

Yes,I was talking about the tees...I can't find IUSA there, I guess it's sold out already.. :(

*Sabine*

Honestl I can't say I really like any of those shirts  :-\

Alex Martin