• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on February 11, 2009, 02:04:08 PM
Britney is shooting her music video for "If U Seek Amy" right now! (currently 9:37 pm PST)

According to In Touch Weekly, Britney is currently filming in Pacific Palisades (between Santa Monica and Malibu)!

The shoot reportedly started early this morning and will last late into tonight.

A source tells In Touch:
Quote"The dancers are all dressed in metallic colors, and shiny tights. They look awesome, with sequins all over their outfits ... When she [Britney] works, she is into it and gets it done. She looks great and is so fun to work with. She is funny and professional and has tons of energy today."

woww , great!!

Unexpected

Raul_esp

Raul_esp

*Sabine*

Great!!!
We're gonna have a typical American pop video!  ;D LOVE her look!!

Feelgoodlies

I liked the captures, her look reminded me of that Pepsi commercial!

Btw I saw that on TV  earlier.

Feelgoodlies

TBH, the concept doesn't match the song's subject..., I'm gonna be waiting to judge properly!

Raul_esp

starstruck52

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on February 11, 2009, 11:25:26 PM
TBH, the concept doesn't match the song's subject..., I'm gonna be waiting to judge properly!
Uhmmm... that's not going to be the only scene in the video.................

nshinnosuke

*Sabine*

This scene looks like a Kelly C. video, always in a beautiful neighbourhood... For sure, it's not gonna be the only scenem there will be a club for sure. And yeah this hair cut is really like the Pepsi commercial one.

starstruck52

Alex Martin