• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

wow, Britney looks good, I can't wait!

Quote from: Alex Martin on February 12, 2009, 10:51:00 AM
Wow,britney isn't nude. How can it be? ? ? :)

maybe because of the song title they've gone completely conservative, actually nah, that could never happen, Britney will have to have some sexy shots.

Alex Martin

I prefer her when she's dressed,remmber me the old sweet brit :D

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on February 12, 2009, 10:51:00 AM
Wow,britney isn't nude. How can it be? ? ? :)

Don't talk too fast. She's bound to be nude by the end of the vid!  ;)

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on February 12, 2009, 11:19:42 AM
I prefer her when she's dressed,remmber me the old sweet brit :D

She couldn't dress like a slut at 17. At least she waited to turn 21 and to be of age!  ;D

Alex Martin

*Sabine*

Ohh sorry I forgot!  ;)
Fair enough then, you're forgiven..

*Sabine*

More details regarding Britney's "If U Seek Amy" video shoot have surfaced.

According to x17online.com, Britney shot the video at "a $4 million traditional home near the Palisades bluffs."

And on-set source reveals:
quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Britney looked like she was having a blast. Earlier in the day between takes, she was playing this mind reading game with her two boys and they LOVED it. After they left, she was a lot quieter. Around the end of the shoot, she seemd to be getting a little anxious for some reason. She probably was ready to go home."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The video, which reportedly will be shot over 2-3 days, uses a front door with a red heart on it saying "I Love You" in large letters. Britney will play the role of the "suburban housewife" in this part.

"Filming has wrapped at that location, and there was only one truck cleaning up the remaining props earlier this morning."

Sources claim we will see a "much sexier, risque Britney" in the final video.

UPDATE: ""The video begins with Britney coming outside her house to hand the paparazzi an apple pie that she baked," says a source. "She acts like she wants to hook up. The video is very provocative."

In part of the video, Spears is accompanied by two adorable perfectly-groomed children and a straight-laced man wearing khakis and a sweater over his shoulders. But a source says there are also lots of dancers "dressed in skimpy outfits in metallic color" and revealing costumes for Spears included in the shoot.

According to several sources, Spears was very professional and upbeat on the set. "She was like the old Britney at the shoot. She was engaged and excited the whole day and seemed like her old self," says a source.

Source: People.com

Really sounds funny and yed provocation will still be included :D

*Sabine*

Rebecca

Thanks Sabine, it does sound funny with If you See Amy, but it still sounds fantastic, it should still be a hit. It sounds speeded up?

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Rebecca on February 13, 2009, 11:18:55 AM
Thanks Sabine, it does sound funny with If you See Amy, but it still sounds fantastic, it should still be a hit. It sounds speeded up?
Yes, I don't think it was re-recorded, and I didn't like that idea.

*Sabine*

If You Seek Amy Remixed by Flo Rida, who seems to be really everywhere lately!  :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLpOgQed9TA

Rebecca

Thanks Sabine, it's a good remix, though it's hard to go wrong with that song.