• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

starstruck52

Quote from: *Sabine* on February 20, 2009, 10:16:31 AM
Talking about Rami, this chemistry you're talking about must have faded between them as it's clear Rami isn't so intested in pop/rock songs. I wonder what happens when Luke style of songs will be less successful, cause of course that will happen, nothing lasts in this business...
Luke can do more than pop/rock. Listen to his work with Britney, Lady Sovereign, and Flo Rida. It's Max I'm worried about....

Alex Martin

Wow......

The HEAT: Max Martin vs Lukasz Gottwald

Raul_esp

Rebecca

Quote from: Raul_esp on February 20, 2009, 09:32:09 PM
Quote from: Alex Martin on February 20, 2009, 06:21:55 PM
Wow......

The HEAT: Max Martin vs Lukasz Gottwald

not discussion , max is the maestro  ;D

There is really no contest. Max wins.
Dr Luke may have hits without Max but his best songs are with Max.

starstruck52

Dr. Luke is a bit more versatile than Max is, though.

Raul_esp

Quote from: starstruck52 on February 20, 2009, 10:04:02 PM

mmm , I dont think so , max has made eurodance , pop , pop rock , pop dance , heavy metal , R&B , electro pop ...

Dr luke : electro pop and pop rock , now more.

starstruck52

Quote from: Raul_esp on February 21, 2009, 12:35:01 AM

mmm , I dont think so , max has made eurodance , pop , pop rock , pop dance , heavy metal , R&B , electro pop ...

Dr luke : electro pop and pop rock , now more.
Hmm, all I hear from him is REALLY bubble-gum POP or pop/rock or just ROCK. Nothing else really....

Alex Martin

First max works(cheiron) was at 80% TECHNO or pop dance.He did rap music is some herbie's song(ex. Changes).After he did pop music,pop rock,hard rock.... I think he's versatile like producer.

ahmed

agree, Dr.Luke is like bloodshy and avant, can change style upside down, but i think this is a double edged weapon, can surprise you with great songs and can shock you with bad songs.

since nothing is perfect, i think this is one of Max's disadvantages, when he stick to a style he keep copying it, maybe this worked during his golden age pop because he and cheiron producers were the only people who can do this style with amazing talent, it was like a trademark for them.

but his pop/rock i don't think it is unique and copying it make it boring, the singers can take the pop/rock from Max or from any other producer.

nshinnosuke

Bloodshy & Avant should stick to that sound they made during Greatest Hits My Prerogative era....Unusual You was terrible... ??? Phonography is pretty good and Radar is awesome ;)

Feelgoodlies

Thanks a lot Rebecca for collecting Rami and Dr.Luke with Max songs list!, not everything he did with Rami was great IMO but mostly was really amazing, and with Dr.Luke it varies from bad, mediocre to great.

Feelgoodlies

Sketches of the video:

It said to be premiered on March the 2nd.

starstruck52

Quote from: nshinnosuke on February 21, 2009, 01:18:45 PM
Bloodshy & Avant should stick to that sound they made during Greatest Hits My Prerogative era....Unusual You was terrible... ??? Phonography is pretty good and Radar is awesome ;)
Unusual You is freaking AMAZING. You must be deaf.  :-X

Rebecca

I absolutely love Unusual You too - my favourite song after If U Seek Amy

it was easy to compile the info re Dr Luke and Rami songs, I had it on excel, mostly copied from wikipedia, so just had to sort it.

can't wait for the video, March 2nd isn't far away.

ahmed

Quote from: nshinnosuke on February 21, 2009, 01:18:45 PM

''Unusual You'' is amazing song, it is one of my favorite songs on the album, and it is one of Britney Spears songs that are close to my heart, because i love when Britney sing with her emotions.

i can't believe you are calling it terrible.