• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

AMAZING VIDEO!! , BRITNEY LOOKS VERY VERY BEAUTIFUL!! , The beggining is like the old cheiron videos  :P

If u seek amy is now 52# in billboard , I hope the video helps the song reach the 1#!

*Sabine*

I think #52 is diappointing. The song should have climbed up now with the beginning of the tour. I'm starting to lose hope it will do well..  :-\

Alex Martin

Rebecca

I loved the video, but I just thought it would be in a club

does anyone know who directed the video?

Unexpected

Quote from: Rebecca on March 12, 2009, 08:52:33 PM

Jake Nava, same as My prerogative, Actually you can see similartities in the cameras angles.

*Sabine*

I'm a bit disappointed with the vid: lacks more scenes, clothes and mainly some dance and ENERGY! Globally it remains good though..

starstruck52

Quote from: *Sabine* on March 12, 2009, 04:33:38 PM
I think #52 is diappointing. The song should have climbed up now with the beginning of the tour. I'm starting to lose hope it will do well..  :-\
The song hasn't even been sent out to radio yet. Circus and Womanizer are still in the top 20. Give it some time.

*Sabine*

Yes, probably you're right. I hope, the song REALLY deserves success!

Rebecca

Quote from: Unexpected on March 12, 2009, 09:23:53 PM
Quote from: Rebecca on March 12, 2009, 08:52:33 PM

Jake Nava, same as My prerogative, Actually you can see similartities in the cameras angles.

Thanks, I love the video for My Prerogative.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on March 12, 2009, 09:54:39 PM
I'm a bit disappointed with the vid: lacks more scenes, clothes and mainly some dance and ENERGY! Globally it remains good though..
Why am I not surprised?...LOL, Sabine, you know that's Britney's condition since Blackout! But I actually thought she was a bit energetic, I mean she didn't move aimlessly or swirl her hair as she is known for lately!

*Sabine*

Yes, she's been like that since Blackout but I was putting that on depression. I thought her performances would be better now since she also feels better!

ahmed

i love the video , i'm happy that it didn't include naked scenes,

great she is acting clean in her videos.

nshinnosuke

not a bad video...I just love the first chorus but I don't really like the video since the bridge part towards the end...Jake Nava can do better than this,all of his videos from 2004 were awesome...Britney should work with Joseph Kahn for the IUSA video...(this guy is brilliant,even though he's the copy paste master of music videos,but just look at Stronger,Toxic and Womanizer,they're some of Britney's best videos ever)

*Sabine*

Yes Joseph Kahn is very good, after Wayne Isham and my long time favourite: Nigel Dick!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigel_Dick