• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

starstruck52

Yay, let's complain about everything! That sounds fun!

.... not.

*Sabine*

LOL
This is a general phenomenon I've observed since the release of Circus. I think the fans' expectances for this album were way to high, and unevitably, many are disappointed now!
Anyways, if we compare the 1999 to 2001 Brit to the 2009 one, sure we're bound to be disappointed but according to me, it's not fair to think like that, dunno if you get my point...

Rebecca

Quote from: starstruck52 on March 18, 2009, 10:05:21 AM
Yay, let's complain about everything! That sounds fun!

.... not.
I don't think it's complaining, it's discussing. Britney has had some amazing videos that it's hard not to compare. yep, agree with what Sabine was saying.

Quote from: *Sabine* on March 15, 2009, 01:58:23 PM
Yes Joseph Kahn is very good, after Wayne Isham and my long time favourite: Nigel Dick!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigel_Dick

Sabine, thanks for that link, I had no idea that Nigel Dick also directed Guns n Roses "Sweet Child o' Mine" and Band Aid's "Do They Know It's Christmas", wow, he has quite the resume. I love his Britney & BSB videos too.

*Sabine*

Look at the very interesting thing I just found!

Originally Posted by ADAM LEBER
If you could choose one producer for Britney to collaborate with, who would it be?

(He's one of Britney Spears' managers).

If you want you can give him your ideas on his Twitter: https://twitter.com/AdamLeber

*Sabine*

Forgot to say... This thread originally was on the Britney fan forum www.britneyboards.org

Here's my answer:  ;D

Max Martin, ONLY hit songs (If you Seek Amy, So What, I kissed a Girl, Hot and Cold, My life would suck without you...)

I'd also like Dr Luke, Kristian Lundin, RedOne, Rami, Jorgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Arnthor Birgisson, Savan Kotecha and the Epicentre team.

I'd make Britney take a pure POP direction, a bit dance too.

Needless to say many people want her to work with the Bloodshy, Pharrell, Danja and other sh*** producers responsible for atrocities like And Then We Kiss... >:(

Raul_esp

some britney fans are a bit strange , they like wors songs of britney and they love blackout and in the zone , her worst and more boring albums  :( , everytime I read it I get very angry.

nshinnosuke

overall Blackout is better than ITZ I think...no rap in Blackout... ;D and Radar is one of her best non-cheiron songs...ITZ was a terrible record except for the first 3 singles...

starstruck52

Quote from: *Sabine* on March 18, 2009, 12:32:47 PM
If you could choose one producer for Britney to collaborate with, who would it be?

If you want you can give him your ideas on his Twitter: https://twitter.com/AdamLeber
Bloodshy & Avant!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Max, but he never lets Britney co-write with him, and I want the next album to be totally written by Brit (like In The Zone).

ahmed

Quote from: *Sabine* on March 18, 2009, 10:15:39 AM
LOL
This is a general phenomenon I've observed since the release of Circus. I think the fans' expectances for this album were way to high, and unevitably, many are disappointed now!
Anyways, if we compare the 1999 to 2001 Brit to the 2009 one, sure we're bound to be disappointed but according to me, it's not fair to think like that, dunno if you get my point...

which fans you mean are disappointed?

if you mean 'in the zone' and 'blackout' fans, then i'm happy they are disappointed, i don't understand how these stupid fans want her to make silly music that has nothing to do with the good art, they say they love her and want her to do songs about sex and act like a whore, this is stupid and silly contradiction.

if you mean the cherion fans, i have to say that the industry of music has changed and the people tastes has changed, the producers who created that sound are no longer in the spotlight except Max, and actually when i discovered that forum and get closer to the recent Max songs, and follwoed his new sounds in the last years, didn't find his material that attractive to make me say that the music by the other producers are bad.

that is one of the reasons why i think ''Circus'' is a great album, it is an up to date pop album, it has different sounds and good pop songs.

i would have called circus a poor album, if we were still living in the cherion era, but i think keep complaining is like crying over nothing as long as this style of music is no longer existed, i hope you get that point.

sforzando

IUSA is #35 on Billboard hot 100 this week
It's OK but I think it should have done better.

Rebecca

yes, which fans are disappointed? I'm surprised if it is the In The Zone and Blackout fans as I think Circus is closer to those albums than to Cheiron albums.

Quote from: *Sabine* on March 18, 2009, 12:32:47 PM
Look at the very interesting thing I just found!

(He's one of Britney Spears' managers).

oh great, I hope Adam takes notice of your Max suggestion!

I like Bloodshy & Avant too, they have some brilliant stuff and also very ordinary songs. I love "Unusual You" but don't like "Do Something"

Rebecca

Quote from: sforzando on March 19, 2009, 11:18:53 AM

IUSA is #35 on Billboard hot 100 this week
It's OK but I think it should have done better.

I'm really disappointed. It's good, but should be better.

I'm worried that it won't be the hit it deserves. I suppose the video has only just been released, there may be some hope.

*Sabine*

Quote from: starstruck52 on March 18, 2009, 07:58:21 PM

I love Max, but he never lets Britney co-write with him, and I want the next album to be totally written by Brit (like In The Zone).

He did let her participate in the writing process of the lyrics for Cinderella and Oveprotected!

Anyways, Britney can't write music. Let's face it, I think it's much better when producers do it, even more if it's Max or any talended producer.

*Sabine*

Quote from: ahmed on March 18, 2009, 08:51:50 PM

which fans you mean are disappointed?

if you mean 'in the zone' and 'blackout' fans, then i'm happy they are disappointed, i don't understand how these stupid fans want her to make silly music that has nothing to do with the good art, they say they love her and want her to do songs about sex and act like a whore, this is stupid and silly contradiction.

if you mean the cherion fans, i have to say that the industry of music has changed and the people tastes has changed, the producers who created that sound are no longer in the spotlight except Max, and actually when i discovered that forum and get closer to the recent Max songs, and follwoed his new sounds in the last years, didn't find his material that attractive to make me say that the music by the other producers are bad.

that is one of the reasons why i think ''Circus'' is a great album, it is an up to date pop album, it has different sounds and good pop songs.

i would have called circus a poor album, if we were still living in the cherion era, but i think keep complaining is like crying over nothing as long as this style of music is no longer existed, i hope you get that point.

I completely agree.
By fans, I meant any fans, both us Cheiron fans and the new fans who like crappy RnB and electro sexual songs. I wasn't talking about the music style, I was talking about Brit herself, her performances, the way she sings, the way she dances, her videos... It's true she's less energetic than in the Oops/Britney era but I still think she can dance. When I hear some people, it's really funny, to them she's already a gramma! lol

nshinnosuke

I think Britney should work with Darkchild again in the future if she does R&B....
this guy is so talented (although he destroyed Overprotected) , his work during the 90s are nearly as good as Cheiron,unlike The Neptunes (crappy hiphop tunes but their work with Gwen Stefani was decent)...
Darkchild's songs like The Boy Is Mine by Brandy & Monica, It's Not Right But It's Okay by Whitney Houston,If You Had My Love by J-Lo,Say My Name by Destiny's Child and He Wasnt Man Enough by Toni Braxton,these are some of my fav R&B songs ever...
especially Whitney's...I can't stop singing to it even until today.
another thing I love from Darkchild is the female background vocals heard on his work...But same as Max, he's losing his magic nowdays....the last GREAT song he did was Lose My Breath by Destiny's Child in 2004...